Posts by member_326508

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Please make an AD FREE version of CTP!

Please, please CTP make an AD FREE version of this site. I will pay you to! I’m sure others will do! Tri ...

0 Replies     3    

Latest 1 year ago

Discussion

The freezing up of this site really sucks!!

I really hate how this site freezes up on you!! Hate it!!

2 Replies      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I really wish this site didn’t freeze up

This site freezes up mid post and I’m writing something then it freezes up or the pics freeze up while s ...

0 Replies      

Latest 1 year ago

Discussion

I would pay to have this site AD free!

This site freezes up way too much!! It’s super annoying. I would pay a fee to have it AD free for smooth ...

1 Reply      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Is anyone else having trouble/super frustrated with this site?

So I keep getting the pics don’t show from the gallery and I can’t write comments/vote on the test ...

2 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

AF came! Right on time.

AF is here. I’m ok with it. Going to the Dr this month for a check up and I have a lot of questions to a ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Journal

What If?

I have two scenarios that could happen tomorrow. 1. AF comes OR 2. I get a blazing red positive on my 14 dpo t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

I have this crazy idea

I have this crazy feeling that my little angel almost made it. He made sure I saw he was there, on my faint te ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

I’m out! Negative at 13 DPO

I had a vvf test yesterday but it’s gone now. Tested with FMU twice. 3 am and 7 am. I’m ok about i ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 1 year ago

Journal

Vvvvfaint + today!!

Faint + today!! It’s also the day my grandma passed away many years ago so, maybe, just maybe she’ ...

0 Comments      

Latest 1 year ago