Posts by Vinsin3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Natural Endometriosis treatment

Hi everyone! Any ladies out there that treat endometriosis naturally and would like to share some tips? Long s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Getting pregnant after miscarriage?

So any of you ladies have some stories about getting pregnant after miscarriage and what are some thing I can ...

2 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Test still positive after miscarriage!

For those who have had a miscarriage I would love some advise. It's been a long hard miscarriage! I found out ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Bleeding after sex

So last month 14 days in my cycle I started to bleed after sex RED. Not a lot, but enough to startle me. I rea ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Still bleeding/spotting with miscarriage.

Wondering how long this miscarriage bleeding will last. I didn't even know I was pregnant. I was bleeding and ...

0 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Miscarriage?

I need some advise and encourage! Went to the ER because I have has some really serious ovarian cyst. Well the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Premenopausal at 33?! Luteal phase shortening!

Before I start I just want to say I took a test and its negative. I'm not asking am I pregnant! So I got pregn ...

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Cd40 What's going on?!

So all in a nutshell I feel like I'm going absolutely crazy. Today is cycle day 40 And no af. I took a pregna ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

can antibiotics interfere with my menstrual cycle?

I'm going to try to make this short. I received a shot of antibiotics on the 10th of this month due to an umbi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages