Posts by dragonfly23

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Mental Breakdown

Tonight I sufferered a tremendous mental anxiety breakdown in front of my husband. Little background. I suffer ...

4 Comments     1    

Latest 2 years ago

Question

Internet Platform

How are you ladies accessing the website. I through the longest time have been using Internet Exployer with no ...

3 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story ... Updated

147 Replies     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Gender Guesses

Hi ladies. I'm due to have my baby February 2, 2021 and my husband and I decided not to find out the gender of ... Updated

7 Replies    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Headaches during pregnancy (gender prediction)

Hi ladies. I am currently 18 weeks today with our last baby and we are not going to find out the gender this t ...

5 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

BBT Chart Help!

Hi ladies. I have no idea when I ovulated. My app tells me I ovulated yesterday (Monday) and on CTP it said I ... Updated

5 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BBT Chart Help!

Can someone look at my chart and see if that is a implantation dip? I stopped temping with my last two pregnan ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

PPD & PPA

I wanted to do a journal to spread awareness of my new tattoos that I recently got since giving birth to my so ...

13 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Trisomy life expectancy and success stories

Please let me start off that I am writing this for a friend. She is 17 weeks pregnant and doctors told her tha ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Nub therory guesses: Boy or Girl???

Doing this for fun.... These pictures were taken on April 3/18 as baby wasn't cooperating during my 20 week sc ... Updated

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago