Posts by From324

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

4/5dpo

did you have symptoms? what were they and were you in fact pregnant? when did you test positive?

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

My BBT Chart! HELP A SISTA OUT!

I know that I am not the only person that probably watches their BBT chart. I feel like my cycle is very diffe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

a dip at 5dpo? Early implantation?

Okay, I have been TTC for 3 cycles now and this is the first baby that is actually planned to a T - I am using ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Dip in BBT at 5DPO! Implantation? something wrong?

Okay, I have been TTC for 3 cycles now and this is the first baby that is actually planned to a T - I am using ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Could it be? Really?

I am 4dpo- I track bbt daily, like religiously! I also track CM (i use the FLO app and then just enter my temp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Eggwhite CM 5dpo?

Yesterday I had creamy CM but today I had clear egg white very stretchy CM. I am praying our baby dance worked ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HELP - Is pregnancy possible?

Okay , I use the app FLO - I love it. I can track and sync everything from nutrition to exercise to CM. So I g ...

6 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Can ovulation change like that?

Is it possible to ovulate on cycle day 14 one month and cycle day 17 the next month. I posted a week or so ago ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Is it possible to get pregnant if I ovulated on 22nd and had sex OVERNIGHT on 23 ex into 24?

I had my iud taken out in Jan, I had it placed for 7 years so for the last two cycles I have been trying to &q ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages