Posts by Leanwoman20002000

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Really weird. Anyone else have this???

So I was due for my period this past Sunday Oct 3rd. Which I thought I did start. Wore a pad over night, in th ...

0 Replies      

Latest 1 year ago

Discussion

Can Fitbit track your heart rate to see if your pregnant

I’m due for af either today through Monday. My cycles have been off a few days the last couple of months ...

1 Reply      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Discussion

15 dpo still no monthly

So I started going back to the gym near the end of Oct. I had my monthly then, then again on Nov 6th. I figure ...

0 Replies      

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Help

So the month of jan I did not have a period. Then feb I had one for about a week. Then 2 weeks later started b ...

2 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Confused

So my last period was on Nov 30th that lasted for 5 days. I did spot at the end of Dec, Dec 25, 26, and 27th b ...

0 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Confused

So yesterday I was 3dpo and had lower back pain as well as bloating and some cramping. The lower back pain is ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Back pain

I’m only 3 dpo, but, I’ve developed back pain in my lower back to the point it I’m moving sl ...

1 Answer    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Help....

Is it possible to ovulate late and have implantation bleeding late. My last period I thought was a period, I w ...

2 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Confused

So the last couple of months my cycle has been 24 days going with that I am 11 days late for my period. Normal ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Something weird going on

So this past month I started 3 days early and it only lasted for 2 1/2 days. Was supposed to start dec 1st. Be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago