Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Zone

Is it best to have sex all four days before your ovulation day or just the day before and day of ovulation? Last month we did it for six days straight leading up to ovulation and did not get pregnant. This is our third month trying. We had a miscarriage in December and I want to be pregnant again as soon as possible. Any advice???

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I say BD with one day in between before you ovulate, the day you ovulate and the day after. If you BD everyday the quality of the sperm would not be strong. Good luck :0)

12 years ago

Thanks for your advice. So your saying don't do it the day before ovulation to let the sperm build up and then do it the day of ovulation and the day after...correct? BTW, what does BD mean? I'm assuming it means something about sex but I don't know all of the abbreviations...lol.

12 years ago • Post starter

BD. means Baby Dance a nicer way of saying making love or sex. I say BD on your ovulation day then two day consecutive. Google egg meets sperm it will help you. I am following that this cycle. I hope it works. Good luck
K

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo