Community post

Discussion

Exhaustion

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help! I got married last month so now we are TTC. I had my implant removed in Jan, had a 27 day cycle with EWCM CD13 and ovulation pain CD14, the following cycle included long haul travel (always throws me out) so I had a 23 day cycle with no obvious ovulation. This cycle I had EWCM at CD9 and started with exhaustion 2DPO.

I feel like I have worked a week of 12 hour shifts, I have no energy to do anything and am now 13 DPO (CD22). I did a First Response 6 days early test yesterday which was negative :( I'm not 100% certain when to expect AF this month due to ovulating early but I am thinking tomorrow as that is 14 DPO (CD23).

Does anyone else get exhausted post ovulation (pregnant or not)?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi hun, im currently 14dpo,af is due today or tomorrow but not really having any sign of her coming..my main symptoms over the last week and half have mainly been exhaustion..even my other half said hes noticed how lacking in energy i am and isnt like me as im the one whos runs round after him and our 3 beans.my boobs are tender and have been for the last 4-5 days and no signs of them shifting at the minute and my cramps seemed to have stopped that i was getting.i got the faintest and i mean faintest on a dip strip test this morning after an awful nights sleep..was in bed for half 8 last night and been awake since 4..id say if you havent been doing too much physically then your tiredness could be a very good sign.do you have any other symptoms?x

User Image

12 years ago

Hiya,

I've had loads of symptoms - headaches, fatigue, less spots, sore boobs, big boobs, sore nipples, back ache, aching legs, cramping and some others.

I'm now 13 days late and no sign of AF. I had a very very feint BFP on a FRER with my FMU yesterday so bought some dip strips and had a feint BFP last night and this morning.

I've got a Drs appointment on Thursday - they don't do blood tests only urine so I've had to book to see the dr to see what they suggest.

Fingers crossed for both of us,

Jess x

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo