Community post

Discussion

Possibly pregnant after loss

Hi I'm new here but just needed somewhere to post. I recently lost my son in December. He was born 3 months early. Of course due to the c section my doctors (obviously) want me to wait to get pregnant again. so my husband and I are being careful- however these month I've been feeling a lot of symptoms I had wihen I was pregnant with my son, that I do not normally get before menstruation, Nauseous in the morning before I even eat and nauseous if I become hungry. Blue veins in my breats. Montgomery tubercles enlarged, sorta sore breasts. I'm due for my period tomorrow but do not want to take a test yet incase it's just my body playing tricks on me.

I have mixed feelings. I would be happy if I was pregnant again however of course I would be nervous too, which I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and what the results where?

Thank you :)

Mommy to an Angel. David Everett 12/12/11 - 12/18/11

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hello, have you tested? l am too scared to test

12 years ago

No I did not test I ended up getting my period on the day I was supposed to. My periods are hardly ever late just long. So i just waited. Disappointing but relieved at the same time.

Definite mixed feelings. However I've taken so many hpt in the past couple years a - no longer phases me.

Mommy to an Angel. David Everett 12/12/11 - 12/18/11

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, we lost our son Sept 1 full term! and they always talk about risk tied in with c section. I have had 2 c sections and now I just cant wait any longer.. me and my DH are currently ttc and I know there are risk however my mother in law had 3 c sections and her uterus ruptured with her second child and they are 9yrs apart! my mother also had 3 and she got preg with my sis 5 months after having my brother! so I feel like what ever is gonna happen is gonna happen you just have to be careful and take care of yourself and your unborn child..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo