Community post

Discussion

Anyone testing on Saturday?

I'm looking for testing buddies ASAP!! I am soooo anxious!

14 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Hey! My af is due this weekend! I will test Saturday or Sunday if she does not show!! I am trying to be a "good girl" this month and not test early!!! Last month, I spent a small fortune on pregnancy tests! It was so depressing each and every time:) Trying to keep busy!! What dpo are you??

12 years ago

I am 8 DPO! I had to go to the doctor today due to an outbreak of skin irritation and she ended up giving me a pregnancy test there...but it came up negative....I'm wondering if she gave it to me too early or if its really accurate :(

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey! This is my first post. I'm dying here waiting...all by myself, so I thought id find something to keep me busy :o) I'm 8dpo today too. I will admit...I've already tested even though I know its too early. :o) I'm going to try and wait until this weekend though to test again. We will see!

12 years ago

Did u get a BFN?? This weekend seems to be perfect timing for us....good luck to u

BFN......but even though it's still early.....I also had a temp. dip today..so I'm probably out this month.

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'll be testing this weekend too. I'm 9dpo today, took a test, internet cheapy BFN, but I expected that, too early.

Both times I've been preg my first BFP was after 11dpo.

I'm feeling really anxious too this month.

Let's hope we all get those BFP's!!

12 years ago

Yesterday at 9 dpo i had a big temp drop slightly below coverline and i've been spotting for the last 3 days...and i thought for sure af was coming, but today, my temp is way back up and spotting stopped! Confused.. I tested though again of course, and bfn. Still to early..i know. I'll test again Friday...if I can wait that long. :)

12 years ago

Hey Girls.. I'm currently 9DPO and I done a test today which was a BFN!! I knew that would be the result but it didn't stop me..
I plan on testing over the weekend again! Loads of symptoms but I'm hoping its not because i'm symptom spotting! Good luck ladies, fingers crossed you all get that much awaited BFP :) xx

12 years ago

Hey ladies!, i'm testing this weekend also... Tested at 8dpo and of course bfn..But it was to early...not going to let me down.. AF due tomorrow...if nothing this weekend I'll test either Sunday night or Monday :)

12 years ago

TWO DAYS AWAY!!!!! I am sooooo ready to know. I think once you are 10-14 DPO it should be accurate. I'm wishing everyone GOOD LUCK this month!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo