Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 764 Replies | Last Page

I got a positive opk today! CD 17.
We bd this morning so hopefully can get one in tonight or tommorow morning too.
I told my DH it was positive...he was like “oh no” lol

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Ruby - Maybe it will only take an IUI! That is our next step too. We are taking it easy this cycle (just used preseed and nothing else). If this one doesn't work, then I think we'll do one more fermera cycle and then go for an IUI. Have you had a saline sono before? I had mine last year. It wasn't painful, but def uncomfortable. For sure bring a pad, I had to wear one the rest of the day and the one my clinic provided was old school and felt as thick as a mattress!! Good luck!

6 years ago

@Holly test again in at least 2 days. You're not out yet. 8 DPO is a bit early.
I'm 6 DPO and whatever minimal signs I had have dissapeared. And my cf keeps fluctuating from dry to watery to lotiony to damp thru out the day. I know I'm only approaching possible implantation now, so the symptoms I've had up till no were probably irrelevant anyway? I'm hoping things still work out in my favor.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

katyfootballmomma - Hi! I'm here! I was previously in July, August, September and no BFP yet.

If conceived this month my DD would be October 2nd.

Last month we used SMEP & I did OPK's and BFN. This time around I am not doing any testing - however i was thinking about grabbing preseed and DTD every other day.

I'm 33 and TTC my first with my bf, good luck to you Katy and everyone who comes along in this group! :)

User image

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Still in my tww over in the September group but I wanted to give this forum a bump up above the spam on the boards. Good luck to you this cycle ladies.

and

6 years ago

Hi ladies, I’m back as well. I finally got AF on Christmas morning after my D&C in November. This would put me in the October babies group if we conceive first try. I’m 34, been off birth control since March 2017, got my first ever BFP on October 3rd, miscarried November 21. Here I am! I recently found out my FSH is 10.9 which I’ve been told is not a good thing at all, diminished ovarian reserves. The doctor said my ovaries are older than me... lovely. We will see the RE on January 12 for a plan but will keep trying on our own. I expect to ovulate on Tuesday. “Low” on my Clear Blue Digital OPK still. Good luck to us all.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm hoping over from September group because my AF showed up today! (2 days late, what a cruel trick mother nature!) Hubby and I have been actively trying since March & no luck so far. We are going to buy the CB digital OPKs this cycle and pre seed! Hopefully that will be the extra push we need!

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Might be popping over here if things keep progessing the way they are. Feeling lost and confused.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey Ruby - so sorry for your loss. looks like we are close to the same cycle day. AF showed for me on Boxing Day. So much has been going on in my life I think I'm gonna skip the OPKs - I became obsessive and sex felt like a chore whenever the line was close to positive. So I'm just gonna BD every other day and if I miss a day then it's ok. I need to relieve the pressure lol if it doesn't happen in the next few months I will be making an appointment with my doctor.

Welcome to the others - sorry AF has arrived for you.

User image

6 years ago

Popping over too!

I was in the August and September boards. I got a BFP early November and miscarried on Nov. 29. December was likely annovulatory (as I suspected) and AF arrived Dec. 29. If this cycle works, it'll be Oct. 5!! 9 more days til O for me!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo