Community post

Discussion

Help! No AF, multiple BFN's and a heap of symptoms!

lot of symptoms, multiple BFN's and no AF. Possibly pregnant?
I had my LMP on 29/11. Ovulated around the 12/12. Had unprotected sex on the 12/12. My AF was due 26/12, still hasn't shown it's face.
I have had symptoms such as really gassy (I usually have one day of gass then I have AF, but nothing so far), I have had cramps and twinges over my ovaries on and off the last 3 days, I have had a constant headache for 3 days, dizzyness for at least 2 days, my boobs are really sensitive and sore, found some EWCM in my underwear today but before today I haven't had any really (bizarre as I'm one of those ladies who always has some kind of CM), having bouts of nausea through the day but not vomiting with it and feeling like I'm constantly hungry.
I have had multiple BFN'S over the last couple of days but nothing. I had a blood test today so hopefully something will come up, no matter if it's a negative, positive or AF. Just so I know what's happen. Just wish I knew what was happening. I should mention I have PCOS and I have been regular with my AF for the last 3 months.

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo