Community post

Discussion

Implantation at 12 dpo? Need advice please!

I've been having cramping and heavy feeling low in my abdomen yesterday and today (12dpo). AF due Monday 1/17 and got positive OPK on 1/2. I don't remember ever having cramping and backache before AF... What do you think?

User Image

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm only on my first cycle of TTC but from what I know backache and cramping are early signs. When were you thinking of testing?

Goodluck and I hope it's a for you!!

User Image

13 years ago

Thinking about testing tomorrow, but I'm wondering if it'll just be a wasted test...

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

from my own recent experience: I thought the same thing because my AF was late and I had very light brown spotting and thought it might be implantation unfortunately for me it was just a weird AF and I had gone in that day for a blood test because my AF had never been like that before... I read though that some women can have later implantation up to 12 days past O. For me it just gave me false hope and later that day I had full AF... good luck to you though: I hope it is a different outcome:)

13 years ago

Started my period on Sunday 1/16, gearing up for a new cycle...

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear AF arrived - at least now you know, you can prepare for a new month.

I am now 11 DPO (going to test in morning) and I got 'spotting' at 6 DPO although more than is considered 'the norm'. It is very confusing as so many pregnancy symptoms are similar to AF - I was convinced last month I must have been pregnant but alas no - not getting hopes up too much this time although does look more hopeful.

Good luck for coming month

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo