Community post

Discussion

When are you going to announce your pregnancy?

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm just wondering when it is ok to tell my close family and friends - I am thinking on the day that AF is supposed to be arriving... What is everyone else doing in terms of close family and close friends?

12 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

With my first pregnancy I told everyone when I first found out. I miscarried at 10 weeks. This time around I only told DH and two friends. I am only 4 weeks and wanna go to the dr first and hopefully get a bit farther along. Maybe once I hear a heart beat and know its strong I will go for it. I kinda have no choice since I am visiting my family next month.

User Image

13 years ago

I'm at five weeks today and everyone knows. I sincerely hope we don't end up regretting that, but...I just couldn't keep it in! I've wanted this for SO long and hubs and I were SO excited...fingers crossed, I s'pose. Nothing I can do about it except wait and hope. My first doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I'm just praying that everything goes well.

everyone!

Oh, and Corvina I SO hope that that wasn't an evap for you! I'd LOVE for you to get your BFP!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo