Community post

Discussion

September 2018 Babies

Hi ladies, I am hopping over to the September board since I am teetering between Aug and Sept (due date Aug 30th if I conceive this month). For new ladies, welcome!! I am CD 12 right now and believe I will be ovulating in the next day or so. I just started using preseed and am BD every other day all month if we can! I also have an obgyn appt tomorrow just to get completely checked out and make sure there are no problems since we have been trying for a while.

Any Aug 2018 ladies that are moving over here you already know my story and I wish none of us have to move over to this Sept board but I am sending positive vibes to you all!!

User Image

419 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 419 Replies | Last Page

Saying Hello!!! Just want to have this one as well incase AF does show up.

As of now, nothing no spotting, no AF (due today) just mild cramps nothing really noticeable unless i focus on it.

6 years ago

Hello!
I'm pretty sure I'm here, just waiting for AF to finally appear. I should O between dec 20-22. Which would give me a due date in mid sept, about 2 weeks before my oldest son (he's 11) but he LOVES babies and little people and said he'd gladly share his birthday month.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi @callmecrazy and @Beaut1ful! Only good thing about this would be the fun holiday BD we can do. There are always parties and drinks flowing this month and nice and romantic by the Christmas tree lights LOL! (trying to find the positives)

I'm hoping both you ladies are incorrect though!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Going to say hi as well and will hop over here if AF shows in the next little while, temp dip today, so it could be implantation or AF. If it is AF then my September due date would be Sept 15 (5 days before my birthday) so this would make a awesome birthday present for myself, but will be fine with a August baby as my husband's is the 7th (providing the baby comes early, but not too early to need tubes or a ventillator).

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm officially in. I reset my ticker, and updated my chart. I'm looking at a sept 13th due date if we succeed. DH was home this weekend and I told him he needed to flush the pipes about 3 days before he gets home to make sure things are fresh LOL

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy I'm sorry you are official over here now but I wish you all the luck! smart thinking to "flush the pipes" hahaha

User Image

Update: AF just showed up. Heartbroken but felt this morning. I’m officially over here now. Need to update my ticker now

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I commented in the Aug forum also but for this forum reply I will just say positive vibes and baby dust for your September baby!

User Image

Dropping in to say hi in case af shows up like the other wonderful ladies in here!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Dropping in to say hi in case af shows up like the other wonderful ladies in here!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo