Community post

Discussion

I dont have a clue when I ovulated....

Hey guys,
So this is my first post on here :)
DF and I are trying for our 2nd.......we have been ttc for 3 months now, with my first I got pregnant right away.

So Im having a problem trying to figure out when I would have ovulated......
My cycles are 28-30 days

If I ovulated at the textbook 14th day then I think I am 4dpo???

Dying to test already hahaha

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Honestly, I'd ignore text book. Text books say I should ovulate on day 14. I ovulated this month on day 24, and normally day 18. The best thing to do is find yourself a good thermometer, some ovulation prediction test strips (you can get them on ebay) and start tracking your cycle that way.
It's not 100% foolproof, but it's better than going by the 'average woman's cycle' :D Good luck :D

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Aprilgirl :)

If I don't get my bfp this month I will start temping and get some opks...

I read that it's harder to get pregnant if you ovulate latest in your cycle?

Anyway thanks for your reply xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, Im also new to this forum so bare with me!
I am in my 2ww and really not sure either when i ovulated, i also take clomid and it completely screwed up my cycle, last month (1st month taking it) i got +opk day 12, this month nothing until day 17, i usually have a 28 day cycle and O on the 14th or 15th day, i dont trust these opks but have been doing temps for 6 months so i can clearly see the day AFTER that I ovulated, just not sure about this month???? Im thinking im 4 dpo, and this 2ww is for the birds!!! Cant someone come up with a test to detect pregnancy sooner than later??

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo