Community post

Discussion

Anybody else due November 2012?

View Full Post

I just got my BFP after a year of ttc! I'm due November 28 2012. Anybody else out there due around this time? Would really like someone to share my experiences with.

User Image User Image

18 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Yupp...I'm due Nov 26th. I'm pregnant with my 2nd after 2 back to back miscarriages in june-sept. I have a 18 month old lil boy and I'm hoping this ones a girl. :) either way we will be happy just as long as its healthy. I'm just hoping for a sticky,healthy baby right now. :) I get the feeling I'm having a girl cause I have all diff symptoms then I had with my son. And my cravings with this pregnancy so far is oreo mcflurries from mcdonalds. With my son I craved hot and sour things like dill pickles and hot sauce with everything. This pregnancy is sooo diff then with my son. Has anyone had diff syptoms or cravings with the diff gender? I've also had bad morning sickness but with my son I had none.

12 years ago

TTC I bleed after my pelvic exams so it could have been that, that caused the bleeding the 2nd time. I will keep you and your baby in my prayers!

12 years ago

hey ladies im due december 9th been ttc since august 2011 tryed soy isoflavines this month and the day i finished my period and for 12 days after and got my 9dpo and wow am i so happy have a bit of sickness cant keep full and always going toilet healthy sign do so no complains from me :) how are you all feeling and to u all

12 years ago

morning sickness all day longggggggggggggggggggggggg! :( And when I get hungry Ill eat a bit and get nauseous again! :( But long as baby is fine then I can handle it! :)

12 years ago

I had ultrasound completed yesterday and they showed me the cyst on my right ovary again and the hemmorrage in my uterus. Its 22mm big right now. They believe that is the cuase for the bleeding. I have to go back to get another ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure the fetus is doing good. I was able to see the fetal pole yesterday and a small heartbeat. Heartbeat has increased to 106 bpm. By next Wednesday they need to see it over 120.

Keep wishing me luck and keep me in your prayers and of course good luck to everyone TTC this round!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Goodluck TTCin30's! I pray for you and for a healthy baby!!

Congrats to the other new mommies joining the group!!

I'm just now starting to feel nauseas, haven't vomited yet. I'm gassy, bloated, sore nips, headaches, stretching and cramping in lower abdomin and backaches.

TaraMommyof2- My first baby was a girl (6 years ago) I was sick right off the bat before I even missed a period, all smells made me gag and I craved fast food and sweets. This time around is completely different and I'm craving salt, pickles, meat, hardy meals. I think there may be some truth to that wives tale. I hope to have a boy this time. Hope you get your girl!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I am going to remove myself from this thread. Early yesterday morning I miscarried. I am taking time for me and my DH right now to get our heads back in the game. I wish all you ladies a very healthy and happy nine months.

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

HELLO MOMMIES!!!! I PRAY YOU ALL ARE STILL DOING WELL WITH YOUR PREGNANCIES. ME, STILL MORNING SICKNESS A SLIGHT CRAMPING EVERY NOW AND THEN WHICH IS NORMAL BUT I HAVE SEEN BABY TWICE SO SHE IS DOING WELL. :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo