Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Karen, I don't know how you wanting to have another child can in anyway be considered selfish. I want a second and I don't think I'm being selfish. Does the person who said that to you think that anyone who has more than one child is selfish? Does that person even have a child or children? If they do have more than one, do they think they were selfish for trying for another?

Some people just say the stupidest things, and although it was hurtful, try to brush it off, because above all else what they said is most definitely not true. *hugs*

Jess, I hope your dad recovers soon and I hope you feel better soon. Will they let you book off if you are still really sick? You'd think that their priority would be keeping the patients healthy.

And I don't think I ever did congratulate you on your 5k and your weight loss. Keep it up!! I'm hoping to be able to run a 5k in May. I need to start to train as soon as I get the go ahead from my Dr. I hurt my knee 2 summers ago, and I'm not sure if it will hold up, even though it's completely healed now.

AFM,

I had the same tech as last time, so he was familiar with the everything I've been going through. He wasn't supposed to tell me anything and said that the final word was whatever my Dr. decrees, but he said that my uterus is empty and it looks like everything is normal. He said that I have a dominant follicle on the right and that the big cyst that had been on the left is either gone or significantly reduced. I bet the second bleed I had was that cyst rupturing. He wasn't able to tell for sure if I did ovulate yesterday. I guess if in two weeks I get AF, I'll know I did.

I also had my hcg drawn again. I'll have to wait until tomorrow for that result. I'm guessing it will still be over 300, because I did another hpt this morning and it was back to as dark as it was 3 days ago. So confusing, but I guess it must just be the way that my body is metabolizing the natural hcg, since the synthetic trigger came out quickly and consistently lighter on the hpts, and the rise after I conceived was also consistently darker as it went up. They never fluctuated darker and lighter, so I don't know why this time they are.

I'm going to ask for one more beta next Thursday, and then I have my Dr. appt on Friday. After that I guess I'll just have to be patient until my body gets back to normal, since thankfully it appears that there isn't anything abnormal going on.

Thanks for all your thoughts girls.

Hugs and Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Melissa- Yaaay! I am so glad that everything looks normal. Now hopefully you will just get AF in two weeks and then you can try agian when you are ready!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanx girls. The lady in question does not have children and cant have any and i understood how she feels but still thats not my fault shes been told to loose weight or she will never have any and shes took no nitice so thats hardly my fault.

AFM - i am 9 dpo and the passed couple of days ive felt sick till i have something plain to eat then i feel better. Ive gad little twinges in my ovearies and last night i had a really bad nightmare that woke me up and i thought it was real. Nearly jumped on my DH i was that scared and thats not like me :-(

12 years ago

Karen, try not to let her get to you then. It's obvious that she is projecting her pain onto you. It's not fair of her to do that, but as fellow infertiles, we can at least relate with where she is coming from. It still wasn't at all nice of her to voice her thoughts to you the way she did.

I hope that this is your cycle. :)

AFM, my beta level yesterday came in at 298, so it is going down, albeit very, very slowly. At this rate I think I'll have to expect that it will be in my system for about another three weeks. Nothing I can do about it though, so I'll have to try to be patient while my body finishes healing. My Dr. is satisfied that everything is normal and isn't going to order any more betas, so I will just test every three days or so to see when it's finally gone. I hope those damn lines start to lighten up significantly soon.

Sending hugs to everyone!

Thanx lisser, hope your feeling abit better. It took me months to get over loosing mine. Big hugs to you and the other girls xx

12 years ago

Melissa- Glad the number is going down. Hopefully it will just be out of your system before you know it. I can imagine how annoying and frustrating this is because you just want to start a fresh new cycle. Hope you are feeling ok. Have a great weekend!

Kraken- As Melissa said, it is obvious why she made such a statement but this doesn't justify her being so harsh and irrational. It is not your fault that she is going through infertility. I do feel sympathy for her because it is a very familiar feeling but it is just wrong to be angry with people who have kids. The only time I get angy with people who have babies or get pregnant so easily is when they make poor unhealthy living choices.

Shea, jessh, and everyone else- Enjoy your weekend!

Rachel and Ash- I think about you often and if you are reading this and sometimes follow us, I just wanted to say hello and would love to hear from you.

Love,
Nat

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone,
So I have a really good feeling
about this month.
100 mg clomid, preseed, baby asprin, and a pos opk today.
I hope so I an so tired of waiting!!

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Good Luck Jess! Hope you catch that egg!

Hi all

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been okay. I'm making a doctor appointment for my anxiety and depression in the morning. I'm so nervous about it and scared to start on new medicine. Anywayd, I just wanted to let yall know I was finally taking that step. Love you all. I'll chat with everyone tomorrow.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi everyone,

Just a quicky ive come into work this morning and ive started to have a really sharo pain in left ovarie. Nearly doubled me over. Its starting to easy off now but seems to be shifting to my right one ???? Anyone know what it could be?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo