Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies s it almost new thread time?

11 years ago

Jess you are so right and that is such an amazing story. I will definitely be keeping them in my prayers.

Lis aren't y'all going on vacation soon? And like Jess said, DH sperms seem stronger than what the doctors said. I know you will get your forever baby soon :)

Jani We werent ttc this cycle. We actually haven't been ttc since December. I had decided that I wanted to go to medical school, so DH and I put starting a family on the back burner. I was accepted into the RN program (I wanted to get my bachelors in nursing before applying UAB medical school) and about 2 weeks later I find out I'm pregnant. I had accidentally gotten pregnant in may too while I was on antibiotics for almost 2 weeks, but m/c before I even knew. My dr was the one that found it while she was running test on me for having terrible dizzy spells (turned out inner ear infection) but I was almost finished bleeding so it was too late to do anything about it. Anyways, the only thing that I did different than all my ttc cycles was drink those Ensure drinks 1-2 times a day. I did that in April and June and ended up pregnant in may and July.

Blessed how are you doing dear? Are your OPKs getting any darker? Praying for you! and I think it is about time for a new thread.

Afm- I'm still waiting to hear back from the dr about my beta. They are suppose to call today. My tests have gotten slightly darker (I'll try to post a picture) and I threw up last night, so fx things are going smoothly. It's so funny the things we get excited about on this crazy ride, like throwing up for example and having extremely sore boobs, hahaha. Im so nervous that things won't work out this time. According to the Health clinic I am a little over 5 weeks and my due date is march 11. DH told me last night he was nervous. I agreed. He has been so sweet though. When I first found out he told me that he didn't want to get his hopes up or excited about it until he was holding it in his arms...but at night after he thinks I've gone to sleep he puts his hand on my belly and rubs it. Just melts my heart...I'm really praying hard for this one ladies. I know it has come at the most inconvenient time for us, but it just makes us love it that much more...

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

User Image

The top one was from Tuesday at 3:30
Second was tues night
Third was from yesterday around lunch
Bottom was from yesterday around 2pm

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Just another comparison. I'll test again this even and ad that one too.

User Image

11 years ago

I think each and everyone of you are super amazing for having gone through so much! I'll keep all of you in my thoughts (as well as your friend Jess) we all deserve a healthy beautiful baby! xx

11 years ago

Oh shea! I have a good feeling for you and this babe! The 88c cheapy is pretty darn dark! I used those for this pregnancy as well...and they did me good. Cheap reassurance =) I think your beta is going to be fantabulous! :)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Those look like awesome test results Shea! We'd have been due the same week. Don't feel bad or guilty by me saying that, because I am truly going to enjoy watching you grow. :)

I think our successes have come from the timing of the iui with ultrasound and a trigger. I don't think opk's really work for me. I get surges, but I think I'm one of those people who surges many days before I actually O.

We are leaving for Vegas on Sunday, and it's our City's big annual rodeo and fair this week, so I'm taking my DD there today. I'm also starting to try and get things organized for a garage sale and then the last two weeks of August we are flying to the east coast for a family vacation.

I'll be busy, busy. I'll start a new thread either tonight or tomorrow morning if you guys can hang on a bit longer. :)

Hugs and luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Beta was 60. Sounds a little low but the nurse said it falls within normal range, and the number isn't really as important as the doubling. Which I already knew, but when it's you and your baby, it's hard to not be skeptical about everything.

Here are the tests. Bottom one is from around 2:30 or so today. User Image

Lis- I wish so very badly that we could have been bump buddies :( makes me so sad. Please let me know if I'm being insensitive by posting photos and updates.

11 years ago

Shea my tests didnt get that dark until I had good good betas. I just looked it up and mine wasnt that blazing until my beta was over 2,000. I know each test is different but I would be really shocked if your number didnt double at the very least. Or even triple. Will you get results today? I really hope so!! At my lab there is a 24/7 number you can call with your patient id to get your results. I am so glad I do not have to wait overnight for any result (unless it is one that is longer to process).

<3 hope everyone is having a good day. I am pooped and ready for bed after work. Whicch is kind of surprising bc the amount of slleepp I actually got yesterday.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

I'm at the OB's now getting paperwork to go get my beta. After they draw I should hear something within an hour. I'm so nervous.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo