Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Jess- yes my smh did one sa and it came back a little low at like 13mil he is suppose to go for another and we are to not bd for three days as it was a day and half when he tested last.... I do not remember them testing for ovulation .. I already had ultrasounds done previously for a cyst I had that went away which was why they said I'm borderline pcos.... Other than that they tested for glucose and a particular hormone which I forgot the name but that was it and I was out on clomid .. I have a 33-36 day cycle and I've never missed a period so I am not sure If I ovulate or not on my own

11 years ago

Blessed - I'm so sorry! I did not see your comments!
Hello and welcome to us hehe
Sounds like we have similar situations. GL to you and your DH, we'll get our BFP's!!
Oh and I have been experiencing cramps and twitches in my ovary areas too. It has pretty much gone now, but lasted around 48 hours. I had a very faint + OPK this arvo, NO ewcm and I'm on CD 17 = totally confused!

11 years ago

Shea!!!! That's awesome news! Don't feel bad for me, or guilty for sharing your good news. We all know how hard its been for us to get pregnant and how quickly it can end, so embrace it and think positive!! I'm hoping your betas come back with excellent results. I'm truly happy for all my girls here, no matter what happens in my journey!

Stick baby stick for my girl Shea!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lil- I have heard that people ovulate later on clomid like cd 19-22 sometimes and also the cm may e lack there of as a result to clomid making it a hostile environment at your cervix which is why some people result to preseed or using guifenissen (Robotussim) to thin or assist cm. yes my cramps have been since like cd3 now on cd 11 and still cramping lol I just chuck everything up to clomid lol won't be surprised if preg symptoms come and af is late as well heard clomid can play these tricks to the body... As for the faint opk I too had two faint positive lh surge using opk in cd 9&10 but because I have a 33-36 day cycle I assume the faint means nothing

11 years ago

Blessed my cycles were 31-33 on average and I ovulated but not well enough to support a healthy pregnancy. If you get pregnant ask for a progesterone test to check your level. Weight loss helped me not have to be on prometrium and ovulate all by myself! I was (and still am) over the moon.

Jani - it has been a long journey this month would have marked 2 years ttc. I have had 5 losses, this is my sixth pregnancy. And I am pretty sure I felt the bambino tumbling around in there knocking on my belly. :) and I used mucinex instead of robitussin (make sure not the D though) so I could take a pill instead of fluid. And Blessed is right, I ovulated a couple days later on clomid.

Lis - are you hanging in okay?

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Thanks for all the support ladies. Whew, it's been a long morning and I'm not use to all the activity on this thread!

Lis, it means the world that you are still happy for my even though your going through such an awful time. I admire you so much for your out look on life. Still praying for you...

I'm fixing to take a nap, but just wanted to let y'all know tht I probably won't hear back from my beta till tomorrow. My dr is out today. I will write everyone individually after I get a little shut eye. I'm so exhausted.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

blessed - i had heard that too, i have preseed to hopefully help with the the lack of ewcm ! i'm still getting ovary mini cramps and twitches now and then so i am hoping i am o'ing later. i'm on cd18 now so i'll keep you posted. i'm getting phantom preg symptoms now, nausea, fatigue, dizziness and headaches, sure does mess with your mind!

jess - yes such a long journey for you but you are such an inspiration. you are brave, strong & full of courage! i can't wait to feel my lil bub moving one day soon ;)

shea - get loads of rest and keep us updated on those betas!

lis - like blessed said, keep fighting! we're all along side you and are sending all our positive energy your way for your healing process xx

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm surprisingly okay with what happened. I think I kind of expected it right from that first beta. I am encouraged that I've gotten pregnant twice in 6 months with the IUI's, so after a short break we will most likely continue with them and hope that there will be a third time that will be the charm and stick. I want to write more to each of you, but I'm going to be crazy busy for awhile. Know that I'm thinking of you all!

11 years ago • Post starter

Shea - eagerly waiting for an update today! You are doing a repeat beta I assume?

Lis - His swimmers must be doing better than the doctors think. I have faith, maybe in your time off you will be surprised by a wonderful BFP.

I don't remember if I asked you guys for prayers or not, one of my good friends has been ttc for over two years now. They were told the only way they would get pregnant would be with IUI and IVF due to motility and quantity of her her husband's SA. A couple months ago she was having back pain but knew she was supposed to start soon. So she said she'd wait for X-rays. The doctor told her to do blood work to double check some things, one thing was a beta draw. It came back pregnant but was over the weekend. The following Sunday night she started her period with cramping which isn't normal for her. Monday morning she found out she had been pregnant. Her first pregnancy: chemical. She texted me, she is pregnant again. just over 6 weeks last Monday she had an u/s that was "inconclusive" if there was a heartbeat. She goes back in 2 weeks to check things out. Got to love small town doctors...anyways, if you could keep her and her baby in your prayers it would be much appreciated. I have been hopeful that we would be able to have children around the same time, and she would be 10 weeks behind me right now. Our God is good, even when knee deep in trouble and pain and it doesn't seem like it. <3

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Jess- I will pray for your friend what is her name

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo