Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Hi All
Is there a new thread to this? I have been reading like crazy for the past couple of days following all of your journeys from 2011. You are all such inspiring women and I would love to join in

11 years ago

Hi LilOne and welcome! That's a lot of reading. :)

I'll be starting a new thread soon. Hopefully in the next day.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi lilone and blessed! So nice to have y'all join. I'm Shea. I'm not ttc but still stick around this thread. Ive made to many dear friends not to! And I'm rooting for their BFP and sweet newborns :)

Lis can't wait to hear from your betas today. Praying!

Jess I seen on fb that your m/s is back. Bless your heart! Hope you get to feeling better.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hi lisserb & Shea

Once I stumbled onto your thread I couldn't stop reading, TOTALLY enthralled hehe!!

My name is Jani and I'm just on my first round of Clomid 50mg CD2-6. My DH and I have been TTC for over a year now. We were fortunate though to fall pregnant fairly early on, however I miscarried at 6w. Since then, I've been getting such irregular cycles it was hard to pinpoint Ov, hence the good ol Clomid! Hoping this will give us the boost we need

How are all of you going? I've been reading so much about you all, I feel as if I know you really well lol

11 years ago

Good luck with the clomid Jani. I hope your stay on it is short and successful.

I'm 19dpiui today and I won't get today's beta number until tomorrow morning. The one from Thursday (15dpiui) was 26, so it quadrupled in 48 hours. I'm pretty certain that it hasn't done that again though, because the tests are still very faint. I'm hoping it's at least 100. It needs to be at least that for doubling.

It's a whole lot of hurry up and wait right now. Please keep me in your thoughts. Grow little bean, stick and grow!

Lis im going to keep you and that sweet little bean in my prayers. It's going to be okay.

Jani- good luck and like Lis said I hope you won't be on clomid too long. I'm very sorry to hear about your m/c.

Ladies, I hadn't really though about this until we had new ladies joing and say they had been reading all our posts, but this thread has been going on for a little over a year and a half....maybe longer. It doesn't seem like its been that long at all! I just want to say I'm so glad to have met y'all and I'm so blessed to call yall my friends.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Thanks so much for your encouragement! I don't know anyone (friends or family) going through this long journey, I'm grateful to let off a little steam now n then.
I've never come across such a supportive and friendly forum. You girls are absolute stars!

Lis - you so deserve a bundle of joy

Shea - I've read through the all the threads (took me yonks) there were ups and downs, BFP's (!!), health concerns etc but one thing always remained the same, how much you are all there for one another, it's so lovely to read

11 years ago

Dr's office called me. It's over. Beta went down to 17.

Sooo sorry to hear that Lis, keeping you in my thoughts xx

11 years ago

Lis- my heart just broke for you. I was praying and wishing and hoping so hard for this one. Please know that I am here for you and take all the time you need to grieve. :'( sending hugs and prayers your way. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Lilone- this is the best thread I know. And the best group of ladies. I'm so thankful that Lis and Jess has stuck around and Nat still pops in from time to time. I think she has probably had the baby by now though. And it's so nice to have you here too.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo