Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Doing okay. I checked on my trigger shot today at 5dpiui. It's there but faint. I'll check again on Wednesday at 7dpiui, I expect it'll be a squinter by then and then completely gone by 9dpiui. With any luck it'll be back when I test on 11dpiui, but I'm not holding my breath.

Everything else is good. We are going to go to Vegas again in three weeks for our 13th anniversary. It'll be a nice distraction if this one fails too.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lis- I hope that you get a second line that comes back. Good thing thy you have something to look forward to with your dh. I love Vegas! And how fun you are celebrating your anniversary there!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Afm:Still only 1 cm dilated. Ob had a hard time checking because he is my cervix is really posterior. Stupid me I didn't even bother to ask what that could mean for labor? I m gonna call and ask the nurse tmrw. I just hope that it doesn't mean that there is an increased chance of a c-section.

User Image

11 years ago

I don't think so Nat, I think when you start dilating more, it'll be fine. By the time you hit 10cm, there really isn't a cervix there anymore anyway. :)

Oh ok. That makes me feel a little better Lis.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm studying for midterms for tomorrow but wanted to give a brief update. I was accepted in to the RN associates degree program for 2012. I'm so excited! I'll be gettin my bachelors degree and moving on to med school in no time now! Love you all an praying for y'all!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Good for you Shea! It may sound trite coming from someone who you don't really know, but I'm proud of you!

AFM, tested for the trigger again this morning and it's still there, albeit very faintly. I'll test again Friday morning.

Shea- very around of you as well! That's awesome.

Lis: Is there an update on the trigger? Have you tested today? Hope it is out of tour system sooner than later so there is no guessing when you test for hcg.

Afm: Still just waiting. 39 weeks 1 day today. Nothing seems to be happening which is just very weird to me. Had bad upper back pain yesterday to the point where it made me sick. We just keep waiting...

User Image

11 years ago

I didn't test today. I'm going to try again tomorrow morning. I'm just hanging in there, waiting, since there is no other choice, lol!

So...I haven't had a test I can call a true negative yet. They definitely can't be considered bfp's though. I'm going with evaps or trigger shot for most of them. The only ones that are giving me pause for thought are the two frer's I did today. I can't imagine the trigger is still in my system 12 days later, but the frer's are much to faint for me to believe they are real. I had to really tweak to get the picture to show the second line on the test I did this afternoon.

I'll test again in the morning.

User Image

Lisser have you tested again? praying for you!!!

Nat - still hanging in there? or does your baby have a birthday? :-)

I am so in the I just feel fat stage. I look pregnant pending on the clothing I am wearing. Two days and I will be 16 weeks, and it will be my next u/s. I have been a mess lately. feel like body is falling apart. Charlie horse (never had one before) in my calf, pain in groin that doctor thinks that it could be nerve irritation :-( Already!!! the pain reminds me of a charlie horse, I can feel the muscle tense up and I have to rub it to get it to go away, and if at work, that is very awkward because how close to my girly parts it is, LOL. haha, oh well working as a CNA, we are open about everything anyways... Anyways, between the two I can turn into a hobbling mess! my calf still hurts 2 days later from the charlie horse!! Nausea and Vomiting is still happening (I am wondering if it is the heat...), but I have discovered gax-x to be wonderful for me. Helps me feel less bloated and so full and nauseated.

I will update again after my u/s on the 5th!! :-)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo