Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Yay Nat! How exciting! Your little one will be here so soon!

So, I managed to screw up my trigger last night. I spilled about half of the med when I was trying to get it into the syringe. I accidentally pulled out the needle a little too far and it just started to spill out. By the time I flipped the bottle around it was half gone. I was only able to inject half the dose I was supposed to have. i went back into the clinic this morning and got a full dose as a booster, but because it was 10 hours later than it was supposed to be, it is going to throw the IUI timing out of whack.

I'm actually hoping that it's a good thing though, because normally we are on the back-side of the 36 hour timing window, closer to 40 hours. This time we will be on the short side of it, at about 28 hours after the full dose and 38 hours after the half dose. Hopefully that will actually have me ovulate just after the sperm is put back, so that they'll all be there ready and waiting for the egg. :)

Hope everyone is doing okay today.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lis I have a good feeling about this! And remember everything happens for a reason!

Nat woohoo I'm so excited! You will be holdin your sweet little baby before you know it! Are you nervous about giving birth? Most women I talk to at this stage are just ready to get it over with lol. Fx you dilate quickly!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

I'm not going to hold my breath with this round. My DH had 0% morphology this time. Everything else was excellent, 59% motility, 92.9 million total count and 9 million post wash, but the morphology is a hard pill to swallow.

The tech said that abnormally shaped sperm can still work, so it's not a completely lost cause...but I expect that I'll be able to drink when we go to Vegas for our anniversary next month.

C'est la vie, it is what it is, que sera, sera and all that jazz.

Oh Lis Im so sorry! Im going to keep praying though because God still works miracles everyday! Big hugs!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Lis - I am so sorry! =( Praying that God works a miracle!

As for me....today was ultrasound day! I feel bad posting happy news when feeling so bummed for Lis though! =( But the baby measured right on track at 14days. The heartbeat was 160, and my cervix measured 4.9 and at 16 weeks normal is 4.0-4.5 so I am doing great =) Going to begin walking for next two weeks and if cervix is going okay next appointmeent (July 5th) I can begin jogging again. I am going to walk some 5ks even if I cannot run. My belly is getting bigger, not big enough you can tell if you werent looking and closely examining, but big enough I can tell and without clothes on shape of belly is definitely changing.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Don't be bummed for me girls. It is what it is.

Jess, I'm ecstatic for you! So happy your little bean is doing so well. :)

My latest blog entry has pics of u/s and our facebook announcement! click link to go there :-)http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/2012/06/good-news.html

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Shea- Hope you are doing well. I hope I dilate fast too! I am nervous about labor yes. It is silly I know but when it's your first and you don't know what to expect it can be a little nerve racking!

Jessh- Yayyy for a good ultrasound! I love the pictures! How exciting!

Lis- You just never know! I also am a big believer that things happen for a reason. Fx.

Afm: Staying at my parent's house...alone. Dh is still staying at our house until the 24th. Have another appointment on Monday. I hope to be at least 2 cm dilated. For now just 1. Lately I have had 2 people tell me that I am not gonna be able to give birth naturally because it's too hard! So much for encouragement!

User Image

11 years ago

Nat, don't listen to them. Yes, it is hard, but it is also do-able. You CAN do it, if it is what you want and you put your mind into doing it. I will always be an advocate of a med-free birth, but I'm also very big on keeping an open mind. The bottom line is to have a healthy baby and a healthy mommy, no matter what it takes.

Jess, love the ultrasound pics! I'm so happy for you!

Shea, hope the new job is going well.

AFM, 2dpiui. I'm still planning on testing out the trigger, but I'm not going to start until next week, and then only every other day.

How is everyone???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo