Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on your good grades Shea! You deserve them!

Nat! I can't believe you are so close to having your little cupcake. I love that nickname...that's what we called our little one when she was my belly bump too. :)

I go for my day 10 ultrasound tomorrow. I hope that we have at least one leading follicle on the left hand side so that we can go ahead with the IUI.

This one may be our last. We will be out of town on the right days in July and possibly in August too. If this one cycle is cancelled or doesn't work we may just go to IVF instead and take the summer off.

I don't know for sure yet. I guess tomorrow will tell.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lis- Yes, cupcake is my favorite nickname too! I really hope that you have a good ultrasound tomorrow. FX. Are you going on vacation in July or August? Hopefully there will be no need for IVF.
Lot's of . Let us know how it goes tomorrow if you can.

User Image

11 years ago

Nat, yes, my DH wants to go to Vegas for our 13th anniversary (13 is his lucky number), and then we have a wedding to attend in Nova Scotia in August. Vegas will fall exactly on my expected ovulation days and Nova Scotia would be close to the dates.

But hopefully we won't need to worry about it at all because I got my good news! I have two leading follicles on the left side. There were four in total on both sides, but the largest (14mm and 13mm were on the left) the rest were around 9mm or smaller. The RE wanted me to come back on Sunday for another size check ultrasound, but there is no way I can with how busy I'll be for my DD's dance rehearsal and recital that day. So, I get to use OPK's until Monday when I go back in for another ultrasound. I'm hoping for no surge this weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lis- Vegas is always fun! We love Vegas. In fact, we go every year. My husband is a big fan of the Bellagio buffet, you guys have to try if you haven't. Don't think we will be able to go for a long time now but that's ok of course. I am so happy to hear you got good news with your ultrasound. So from what I understand you don't wanna have a surge this weekend because you won't be able to go in for the IUI rigtht? Hopefully you will get a positive opk after this weekend then :). I am sending you lots of positive vibes. If you do get a surge this weekend then are you going to try bding?

Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM: Going to stay at my parent's starting June 17th. I really wanna stay home but the smartest thing to do would be to be close to the hospital and only be 15 minutes away rather than an hour and 15 minutes away. I know labor can take a while but it is best to be close to the hospital just in case. At least down there, I have family and friends around in case dh is at work since he won't be off until July 1st and our expected due date is July 4th.

User Image

11 years ago

Lis- Vegas is always fun! We love Vegas. In fact, we go every year. My husband is a big fan of the Bellagio buffet, you guys have to try if you haven't. Don't think we will be able to go for a long time now but that's ok of course. I am so happy to hear you got good news with your ultrasound. So from what I understand you don't wanna have a surge this weekend because you won't be able to go in for the IUI rigtht? Hopefully you will get a positive opk after this weekend then :). I am sending you lots of positive vibes. If you do get a surge this weekend then are you going to try bding?

Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM: Going to stay at my parent's starting June 17th. I really wanna stay home but the smartest thing to do would be to be close to the hospital and only be 15 minutes away rather than an hour and 15 minutes away. I know labor can take a while but it is best to be close to the hospital just in case. At least down there, I have family and friends around in case dh is at work since he won't be off until July 1st and our expected due date is July 4th.

User Image

11 years ago

Lis any news? Keeping my fingers crossed!!! Hopefully you didn't surge over the weekend!

Nat glad you and cupcake are doing well! I know you can't wait to meet her :)

Jess how is everything going with you?

Afm I had a stomach bug Saturday, and DH's cousin decided to come over that night around 11. Yea, I wasn't too happy about it. Not to mention he brought over his "girlfriend" for ye moment and his friend an his friends girlfriend. They kept us up all night till around 5. I was so mad I couldn't see straight. I'm not really sure about how to handle those situations because until just recently (when his cousin became single) we didn't have these kinds of problems. Now it's like an every weekend thing. I guess next weekend I'm just gonna tell him if he can't come over at a decent hour dont show up at all. And don't bring a car-load of people I don't even know over to "stay the night" either....it's just so frustrating. I dot see why people can't be more respectful. I'm pretty sure that what it is coming down to is DH's cousin is wanting to try and wiggle his way into moving in with us, which isn't going to happen. He is grown and can either get a place of his own or keep staying at him moms and follow her rules. Our house rules would be about the same because I'm not letting some strange girls stay with us every other night (which is probably why he want to move out). Anyways, I guess what I'm sayig is he is using the excuss that he wants to hang out with DH so he can use our home as a "hangout" and place to keep his girlfriends over because his mom doesn't put up with it. Do you ladies have any advice on how to handle these situations? because it seems DH is blind to the fact that he is being treated like a doormat, and I don't want to be the "bad guy" I really with there was some way I could get DH to realize what is going on an him handle it...after all it is HIS family....

Sorry that was so long I just really needed to vent.
Love you all and I'll check in later.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Well, I was right. DH called during his lunch break and said his cousin wanted to move in. He told DH his mom kicked him out. DH and I both agreed that we should call his mom to find out the whole story (cousin has been know to lie or "stretch the truth"). And just like I suspected, she did NOT kick him out! She is too nice and religious of a lady to kick him ou anyways and she loves her children too much. What had actually happened was he was wanting to move his buddy in with him an she said no because he is a thief. So cousin gets mad and says "well if he can't stay neither am I". I'm so furious ladies. I have been so sick the last 3 months I couldn't even get out of bed most days plus the miscarriage on top of all that. I have been an emotional basketcase, to say the least. We had to move back in with my parents and I just now got moved back home 2 weeks ago. It's been really hard on DH and I, and he knows all of this but yet still wants to do us like that!!! I'm just so angry I could cry!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Stand your ground Shea. You don't need that in your life. *hugs*

AFM, I didn't surge on the weekend, thankfully. My lead follicle went up to 1.9cm, and the next biggest I think was 1.6. He didn't measure the other two on the left and didn't measure the right at all. He wanted me to trigger tomorrow night, and do the IUI on Thursday. Unfortunately that day just won't work for DH or I at all, because he has an all day golf tournament and I have agreed to volunteer at my DD's school field trip that day. So, he said that we could go ahead and trigger tonight on the 1.9cm follicle and do the IUI with just that one on Wednesday. I did a bit of research, and it seems that most RE's consider 1.6cm to be mature follicles, so there is a chance that I may ovulate that one too. By the time Wednesday comes around they should be 21 and 18 at least.

So, that's where I stand. I'll trigger tonight and then hope for a good sample from DH on Wednesday.

Lis I'm praying for y'all! Hope this is the lucky one an y'all are blessed with a baby (Or two!). Sending tons of positive vibes your way! Also, thank you for the encouragement. I guess DHs aunt called her son out on his lies because he hasn't answered or returned DH's phone calls....thankfully ;)

11 years ago

Shea- I am so sorry you have to deal with this with dh. I agree with Lis...do not hold back on doing what you feel is best for you and dh. Especially since 1...he wasn't being honest...and 2...he brings people you don't even know along. That is just not right. I hope you and dh can figure out the best way to handle it. Am sure you will ;). Big hugs!

Lis- Am so glad you and dh will be able to give it a try and do the iui this cycle. I will keep you in my prayers. Hoping with all my heart that this will be it!

Jessh- How are you doing?

Afm: We had an appointment today. I am about 1cm dilated so there is some progress which excites me. The exam was uncomfortable but that s ok. I hope I dilate fast from this point on.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo