Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Shea - nausea definitely NOT better. Thinking my script for nausea is going to be filled tomorrow. I cannot take feeling balmy, dizzy, and gross at work when feeling nauseous. I even dry heaved. I probably would have felt better to just puke, but body wouldnt give me that refuge.

Lisser - prayers and hoping for good news!

AFM - like I said, nausea is STILL here and worse than in first few weeks. I am gassier than a teenage boy, makes my tummy hurt at times!! AndI am 99% sure you can see a bump kind of starting. Especially in picture from 5 to 7 weeks (bloated BIG time) and from my 7 to 11 week picture. Could be bloat still but it is located in lower abdomen! 15 days til my next u/s on the 20th!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

I didn't test with a frer today, but the dollar store tests I wasted were both glaring BFN's. I've been spotting on and off since yesterday. No cramps right now at all, but that could change anytime I'm sure, haha!

I'm kind of resigned to the fact that this one is a bust. I just need AF to wait until at least tomorrow or Thursday to show up, so that if we are able to go ahead with another iui next cycle it won't land on the same day as my DD's dance recital. I won't be able to make time that day.

Jess, I had bad m/s until about 25 weeks or so. I hope yours doesn't last that long!

Shea, I really hope your body is normalizing, that would be great for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

CD1 today. We may or may not be doing our 6th IUI this cycle. It depends on if the clomid gives me a leading follicle on the left side. If they are on the right it'll be a cancelled cycle and we will just try on our own.

I'm so sorry Lis. Today is cycle day 2 for me so we are pretty close in cycles. I pray things go well for you this month and that you get a lucky sticky bean. Big Hugs.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

How is everyone?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

I'm doing good Shea. Hope you are too! Congrats on your job!

I was able to push the day I started my clomid by one day to CD4. I needed to do that to hopefully avoid ovulating on CD12 or 13 again this cycle, because I won't be able to do an IUI this Sunday at all. My DD has her dance recital and rehearsal that day, and there is absolutely no way to fit in an IUI.

I go for my ultrasound to check the follies on Friday. Hopefully they will tell me that I can trigger on Saturday and do the IUI on Monday. That would be perfect timing. I need to have the follies on the left side again, and that`s where most of the cramping has been so far, so hopefully that`s a good sign!

Hope everyone is doing good!

Lis thank you! I'm praying For you! I hope your "schedule" works out! Ad good luck to dd on her dance recital :)

I went and filled out all my paperwork, got my physical (tb skin test, drug screen, ect...) and gt everything set up to start work! I go back Wednesday to get my TB skin test results, then they are going to put me on schedule. I will be working nights...hubby is a little disappointed about that but I'm excited. That is the shift I wanted to begin with.

Jess hope your okay.

11 years ago

Shea - ccongrats on the new job! I dont mind 3rd shift for the most part. I am doing pretty well...I get achey when weather changes...so been kinda achey all over lately! Not fun. But at least m/s and nausea has slowed down substantiially. Still tired, and definitely experiencing indigestion/weird hiccuppy burps llately. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow! Quite unbelieveable! Only 8 more days til my u/s and 11 days til my best friend's wedding. This past week I worked, then had my nephew for 2 days (overnight) followed by a busy day of getting ready for bachelorette party that evening. It was a bbig success! Sunday we spent it at the lake eatting leftovers from the party. Then last night I worked....busy busy busy. Back to working 6-8 days a pay period (the bank account loves it...we need to pay off medicall bills!!).

Lis - I hope this IUI goes as planned and you are surprised by a blazing pink line at the end of the tww =)

Love you ladies and hope all is well with everyone!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Jess I'm so glad your ms is better! And wow sounds like you have been extremely busy! Do you work 4 days on 2 days off? That's what I will be working...oh and are you going to be able to keep working full time or are you planning on taking off soon since your considered high risk. praying for you!

I deleted my old Facebook and created a new one. I had way too many "friends" on my other and honestly they were mostly nosey gossipers who didn't give a hoot about me. I was just another topic in their conversation. Anyways, I'm working on my Micro homework now. It's almost mid term I have 2 more units to go and I have an A+ in there! Talk about excited, but I sure have worked my tail off for that grade!

Love you all and praying for y'all!

11 years ago

Hi everyone!

I would just like to say before anything that I feel terrible for not updating a lot more often, like I used to. This site and especially you ladies have gotten me through so much and I will never ever forget that. Things would have been a lot lot harder without you all. Dh and I have been super busy geting things ready at home. He has been working a lot more than usual and living an hour and 15 min away from my parents makes things really hard. Cooking and cleaining every day has not been easy with a huge belly. Dh finally finished up setting up the nursery. You ladies are always on my mind.

Shea- Congratulations on your new job! How exciting! What are you going to be doing? So proud of you with school :).

Lis- I will pray that you are able to do the IUI this cycle and that it all works out with your schedule.

Jessh- Yay to 13 weeks! Ultrasounds are so much fun! I also had pretty bad m/s. I would walk around with bags in the house...sorry tmi...but at least it would just make me feel better because I knew things were happening. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! Are you and dh planning on finding out the gender? I am so glad you are doing well.

AFM: 37 weeks! My ob told me yesterday that I tested positive for Group B strep. It's basically a bacteria that is present in our intestines but can be found in the birth canal when you get pregnant. My ob also explaned that it is not something to worry about and that I will be given antibiotics during labor and delivery to protect the baby from getting sick. Chances of the baby getting sick if I am treated with antibiotics is 1/4000...I read this from a scholarly website but of course I am still a bit worried. I just have to stay positive. Stressing out will not help any. Other than that all has been well. I just get backaches here and there, I have had 2 severe upper back pains so far so I am trying to take it easy. 3 more weeks and God willing our cupcake will be here.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo