Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

I realized I haven't updated on here lately! Sorry! For those of you that don't know, Annabelle was born on 4/26 after 36 hours of labor! She is 13 days old and just perfect! We love her sooo much!

I think Marg had her baby today!

Jess - Woohoo! I am soooo happy for you! Getting to this point is such a milestone!

11 years ago

Lis- I am sorry the hcgs are playing tricks on you but like you sad, at least next time if there is a line then you will know it is real. Praying for you.

Jess- Glad all is well. I also cannot believe that your next u/s is at week 20. When is your next ob visit?

Shea- Good to hear from you, I was wondering where you were. Sorry to hear you had an infection. I couldn't read everything that you wrote because the posts are cutting off for some reason. Keep us updated.

Hope that everyone else is doing well.

AFM: 32 weeks yesterday. We still have a bunch of stuff to do but we will all get it done. The days are going by really fast for me right now!

User Image

11 years ago

Hope everyone is well. I am just finishing up with AF, and I'm taking clomid again this cycle. I should be doing my next IUI by the end of next week. It will be cancelled if I only have follicles on the right side, so hope for a big leading follie on the left!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.

Hope all is well with everyone. Just a quick update: I had a miscarriage last week. The pregnancy wasn't planned but that doesn't make the loss hurt any less. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

oh hun I am SO sorry, and you are right, planned or unplanned miscarriage hurts. Especially when your heart craves to be a mother. Prayers for you!

Sorry I have been mia lately, just so tired and busy.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Oh Shea, I'm so sorry honey. How far along were you? Sending you lots of big hugs!

I'm going for my 5th IUI tomorrow. I needed to have a leading follicle on the left side to proceed. I have three large follicles on the left and not a single one on the right! I'm hopeful and hoping that DH can give a good deposit!

Lis I'm not really sure I had already miscarried (well almost finished I Was still spotting) when I found out I was pregnant and they ran blood test and stuff and said by the looks of everything I was 4 weeks but I don't know how accurate that would be with my HcG levels dropping. How did your IUI go?

Jess thank you for checking on me it means so much. How is everything with you and your little bean?

I'm praying for y'all and love each of you dearly.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Shea - I am SO sorry still. My heart hurts for you. How is school going?

Lisser - how did your IUI go? Was the deposit better than the past? :-) Hopeful for you!

Nat - 34 weeks? How are things going?

Victoria - how is your little princess? about a month old now?

Marg - how is your little bambino? hope all is well

I am doing ok, fatigue, nausea (have only thrown up twice...once at 6 weeks, and other right at 10 weeks)...I thought it was going to get better the closer to the end of the first trimester BUT I swear it is getting worse. recently added a bit of constipation. I am so bloated!! my shorts are starting to not fit me comfortably, I have gotten a pair of maternity shorts out....even that small elastic band is heavenly. BUT on the good side, is I haven't gained weight (ok maybe when I have gone #2). I am 10w5d today, and have my next appointment on Thursday...nervous and excited!

I do have a couple vents already....family...oiy!
1st when we told my family my aunt says to me, "how do you know this one is going to stick, are you sure?" Seriously? I was confident...then you asked. Grrr....
2nd then I didn't tell my father because we do NOT have a good relationship AT ALL (he didn't even walk me down the aisle) but he found out via how I told my little sister (gift with a onesie that said "my favorite Aunt" and a u/s photo). He was PISSED I didn't tell him. And was a complete ass via text. No congrats or anything all about him, how I didn't tell him the grandparent (how about you be a parent first is what I wanted to say!!)....etc, that was a lot of stress. He ended by saying he was deleting my "worthless" number from his phone. Because I told him it wasn't all about him.
3rd then DH's aunt looks at me, I am not feeling good at all...the two hotdogs are hitting bottom in a bad way...when she says to me, "You're looking really pale. Are you anemic?" She is one of those I think I "know it all" nurses ....and mind you I could be...but I felt like crap. So I responded, "Idk I don't have my blood work done yet." (I will get it done tomorrow or Wednesday....not looking forward to fasting really...). "Well what have you ate today?" "Two bowls of cereal and what I just ate" "You need to eat some protein if you want to keep that baby." Seriously? Woman....I am going to tackle you! Tell me I am making bad choices. Um how about there is protein in milk? That is SOME protein, I eat meat when I crave it...and I take an iron supplement every other day (or when tummy feels it can handle it). My real response: nothing. I ignored her for a bit, until she said, "And now she is ignoring me." In which I responded, "Yup, you are right. Because most days I feel like hell, and you are lucky I even am able to eat those bowls of cereal. I have been up for 3 hours today, and have ate the cereal, and hot dogs that is DARN good for me right now!" She tried listing things that were good for getting protein in....oh surprise...she said milk *rolls eyes* She was way out of line in her approach on this one. And as I pointed out to my husband, if I was that starved of a nutrient I believe my body would crave it until it was fulfilled...our bodies are AMAZING.

*sigh* vent complete. I wanted to let you guys know Ash is having a hard time with hope lately...she just turned 29 and still no good news :-( keep her in your prayers....she had a miracle pregnancy once, it can happen again! Also, if you remember Rachel, she also has a blog and is talking about IVF now. I mentioned to her in a comment about there being trials but I don't think she wants to go that route, so if you could pray for finances and for her to be blessed as well that would be amazing.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Shea, I'm really sorry you had to find out that way. Are you still planning on putting off trying until you are done school? Are you still on the metformin? I wonder if that helped you conceive naturally.

Jess, you know your body best, and you are doing the best you can. Only God knows if this little one will make it into your arms, but we are all praying for that to be the case. Your aunt should be praying for you too, not asking that kind of a question. I'm sorry your family has been so insensitive.

Hope my preggo girls are still doing well. Nat, it's been awhile since we've heard from you. Hope you are okay.

And hope the new momma's are adjusting well too.

AFM, the IUI went well. I triggered last Monday at midnight, and I'm pretty positive that I ovulated sometime on Wednesday. I had the IUI on Wednesday, and we had pretty much the same post wash as last time, 13 million. I'm happy about that and very hopeful, because the total count was awesome. He had 153 million sperm this time. That is 60 million more than last time, and nearly 100 million more than the time before that. Last year he only had 29 million. This time his morphology went up to 2%, so not a huge increase, but it is technically double the amount of working ones! His motility was a bit down, it was 58% last time and only 42% this time, but they consider that to be within the normal range.

All in all I'm very hopeful about this time. I've been testing out the trigger again. I think that it will be gone either tomorrow or Wednesday. I've had some cramping, the day of and the day after the IUI and then yesterday I was very crampy too. I'm hoping it's a good sign! Fingers crossed that this IUI has the same success as the last, but with the little one growing in the right place this time!

I'll keep you all posted.

Jess I'm so sorry people can be so insensitive. Especially when it's your family!!! I will be praying for you and ash and Rachel. You just worry about you and your little bean. God will handle the rest! Big hugs! How is school going for you? I know you have your plate full with working, growing a baby, and school plus all the family stuff! My school is goin okay. I start my summer classes tomorrow.
Lis no I was not on metformin I stopped taking tht in January and went back on BCP. And I'm still planning on waitin till I'm out of school to start a family. I'm planning on going to medical school but I need (well want) to get my bachelors in nursing before I apply because it ups the chances if being accepted in if you have a bachelors degree...and as of right now I dont even have my RN license. I'm waiting to hear if I get accepted into the fall RN program now. anyways, Im praying this IUi is your lucky one!!! The numbers sound promising!

Afm I had an allergic reaction to my antibiotic and broke out in a rash today. Been taking Benadryl all afternoon. DH is going through a funk...he said he is depressed and I'm sure it has to do with loosing our baby...and me beig sick for so long. Sigh, if it isn't one thing it's another. Prayers would be appreciated. Love you all and keepin y'all in my prayers...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo