Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Lis- You just never know, sometimes it is easy to miss the lh surge. I am glad you got to bd those two days at least. I hope that your dh gets well soon. I am in my 3rd tri, I will be 31 weeks tomorrow. Tomorrow we go in for our 4D.

Haven't heard from you ladies? Miss you all. Hope you guys are all doing ok.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies, as far as I am aware all is well in the. Pregnancy department. I am 7weeks ish. I could be anywhere from 7w1d to 6w5d. Regardless this is the longest I have made it without any pink/red spotting and regular period llike cramps. Still have nausea, headaches, fatigue, and going to the loo more than usual in both aspects. Have noticed increase in hunger yesterday and today.

I have 6 days until my ultrasound! EEEEK! Anxious and excited.

School...oiy. i did ATI exam tooday and did pretty well. If I did my math right I should be able to still miss 24 points. And that is AWESOME! Not as awesome as being able to miss the 87points I should be able to miss with out points taken away... just 2 days of hell left, then a 5 day wait to find out how I did. praying SO hard to pass. I want this...

Sorry been distant lately btwn sleep, studying, and school there hasnt been time for much else.

Love you ladies! Hope all is well!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess, I'm glad everything is going well. I hope you pass the tests and the course! I can't wait for your ultrasound! I'm praying for only good news. :)

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

I miss everyone! Posts have really shown down on here :(. I know lots of you are busy.

Hope everyone is doing well.

User Image

11 years ago

Jess, did you have your ultrasound yet?

So, I have a dentist appointment today and I'm supposed to have xrays done. I took a frer this morning, since I'm on CD25 and might be about 12 dpo (could be less). I was expecting it to stare back at me with only one line. It didn't. What's there is so, so faint I can barely see it in person, but it showed up within the time frame and its still there hours later. So, I get to go for a roller-coaster ride again. I'm dehydrating myself and I'll take another test in an hour or so to see what comes up, but I think I'm going to forgo the xrays today and rebook them for next week if AF shows up.

Here's a shot of the test. It's really hard to see anything on it.
User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Melissa - I can see a faint line! CONGRATS! Praying it gets darker quickly!

I had my u/s yesterday. HB was 150 and baby measured 7w5d. Next u/s isnt scheduled til 20 weeks =( BOO! But I did schedule my next appt when they will try doppler at 11 weeks so hopefully the doppler wont work and I'll need an u/s LOL hahaha The nurse cued me in on that one

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Oh Jess! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!

I'm actually surprised that they won't do more ultrasounds with your uterine issue. Seems like you should be considered at a higher risk and would get more diagnostic care. Can you request the nuchal translucency ultrasound? That way you'll get one between 11 and 13 weeks.

I'm not sure congrats are in order for me. The line is so faint I don't believe it's real. I'm testing with hopefully more concentrated urine in little bit here. I'm going to wait to see what that one says before I get excited.

The second test still wasn't negative, but it seems to be lighter than the first. I'm not entirely sure it's not residual from the last time. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Jess! Congratulations!!!!!

Liss- please keep us posted!!!!

Afm- school has been hectic and stressful. I've been really sick too. My sugar leveled out but I kept feeling dizzy and just "not right" so I went back to the dr today. Turns out I've had a double inner ear infection for a month now and the fluid had gotten so backed up in my tubes that she said it had clamped Off almost all those vessels! Plus I have severe allergies/sinus mess. I had no idea I was so sick. I just thought I wa going crazy...that maybe that medicine had cause a horrible chemical imbalance in my brain. Hopefully this had been the culprit of all my woes and I'll be back to my normal self soon. I sure have missed you ladies and still have been keeping check just not responding. Love you and and continuing to pray for each of you everyday.

To all my pregger sisters, I hope your babies are doing well an so are y'all! Not much longer at all for some of you! :)

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Shea, it's so good to hear from you! I hope that the new meds do the job and you get healthy again. *hugs*

I tested again this morning with a very concentrated urine sample. The line was even fainter than yesterday, so I'm certain now that it is residual hcg still from the ectopic. The test was pretty much negative, so I'm going to say that I think the hcg is finally pretty much gone. By the next time I need to test again, if there is any there, it will be real. :)

Now to wait for AF. I'll be starting clomid again on CD3, and I'll be continuing with ultrasound monitoring. They will cancel the cycle if I have follicles only on the right side, so lets hope for some big ones on the left!

Hope everyone is doing good.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo