Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Jess- I do agree that it is very close to doubling in 48hours since you had done the previous beta on Sunday but I don't remember the time. Just remember that the only thing you can do.at this point is stay positive. I know it is not easy to do after all the hard times you have been through but try your best to stay positive. Praying for you. Big hugs!

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you lladies for kind words and enccouragement. I had a rough night mostly bc I expected the same rise as last time.. I am feeling quite a bit more grounding this morning.

All I can do is pray, have faith, and believe that when December comes we will have at least one healthy baby in our arms. I havent given up hope that my prayer doodle will come true yet. Clinging as best as I can to God.

And trying to focus on school. I willl be done with this semester first thursday in May. So until then, I am going to do my best to not worry about this pregnancy.

I do hate symtpoms coming and going though makes me overanalyze things....like sore tatas, nausea, cramping, spottiing, etc. One thing contstant is fatigue.

So thursday I will repeat, and going to ask them to do progesterone one more time for my peace of mind. Wish me luck! And say many MANY prayers.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I've been praying and hoping for you non-stop! I'll keep going. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Jess & Lisser how you both doing?

AFM im not sure if im 7 DPO or 12 DPO but last night we were practicing bding lol and i was soooooo dry down there (which I never am) and extremely tight. So not sure whats going on there. The last time I was tight was when I had a chemical so hmmmmm not sure.

12 years ago

Jessh- I am keeping you in my prayers and hope that you get a great number on Thursday. Take it easy and drink plenty of water. I would not worry about symptoms coming and going. Although every women is different, I was like you. Symptoms would come and go. It would worry me. When I would have cramps I would worry that something isn't right but then when the cramps were gone I would ask myself why they are gone. From my experience, even the soreness of boobs coming and going was all normal so do not worry too much about that right now. Are you still spotting or did it go away. I am so happy for you! Hugs :).

Kraken- I wish I could help with some advice but I have no idea why you would be tight down there. Maybe it has to do with less CM than usual...I hope not. That may not be the case. though. I just really don't know. I also can't think of why it would be tight down there after a chemical. Oh and you mentioned that you are past your O day so maybe that's why. It would make sense to have less CM even 7dpo. Hopefully the dryness just goes away.

Shea- How are you doing? How is school? Were you able to decide what you are going to do with the meds?

User Image

12 years ago

Love - thank you. I might i was tight before i had a chemical. Plus i never ever dry its just not me its confusing to say the least.

Ive got cramp as well now!!! What the hell is going on with me????

12 years ago

Melissa - thank you for the prayers! I am definitely crossing my fingers, hoping, and praying. When I start to feel down I try to switch my thought process.

Karen - I get really dry sometimes post O. Hoping you get a happy surprise this month!

Nat - You are SO right about the cramping thing. But when they are gone I tend to think...ok this is going to be okay! No worries, and then they come back. I sneezed and wasn't prepared it hurt SO bad down near uterus, I think it was RLP.

I have started feeling bloated in my belly. Feeling like even if I suck and and tighten tummy...it is still jiggly and feels more jiggly and flabby than before. It is just enough for me to notice though bc I asked hubby if he noticed anything and he said no. But honestly I think he is still trying to not be excited so his hopes don't get crushed again. Because this morning after feeling bloated at night, waking up to pee and because I had heartburn...I said to him, "I would much rather deal with all of this than the other option" and he responded, "But the other option is still a possibility." and he is right but I don't want to be in that mindset!

Ohhhh and I might have a crazy theory on the big spike of hcg the first 48 hours. I exercised. then between the next 48 I was a slug. I am thinking maybe (just maybe!) the exercise allowed the blood to better oxygenate the LO and cause it to have a huge growth! So I am going to do Yoga to day before draw, then I have the 5k Sunday and might go do another then (maybe if I am not comfortable with results today still...).

Ladies I am SO hopeful. I am 5w3d according to LMP With second m/c the baby everything quit growing 6w1d/6w2d so it is crunch time where if we get past this week (and out of the first tri) I will feel much more at ease. ESPECIALLY after u/s. 18 days!!!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thanx Jess I hope so to. I keep craving curries

12 years ago

Karen - =D

Nat - I forgot to say spotting has stopped for the most part. Very occasionally I will see a smidge of brown. I really think it was from sex before. It is so strange not talking progesterone. I cannot imagine how sick and tired I would be if I had to take that as well.

Did any of you feel sick for like the first hour after taking prenatals. It makes me feel like I am going to spew.

12 years ago

Jess- I literally take the prenatal vitamins the second before going to sleep That way I don't have to deal with any side effect, if any. But to answer your question, they never made me feel sick. I started morning sickness at either 5 weeks or 6 weeks. I can't remember. Good luck on your beta today. FX

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo