Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 302 Replies | Last Page

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20611 Another test. Still not blazing dark.

Karen - I am with Melissa I don't think it should affect ttc.
Victoria - thanks! I am hoping sixth times the charm!!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh Jess!! I'm hoping, hoping, hoping!

Please little baby stick!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Trying not to be a negative nancy....but tests dont seem as nice this morning, I have cramps....putting 2+2 together....*sigh* we will see. But, I am not wasting the money on a beta/progesterone so I am just going to wait.

It could be from drinking a lot of water yesterday evening....I was SO thirsty. I just dont know

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

So it got darker as time passed. And now almost dry and no doubt in my mind....it is darker. So still hoping and praying

On way to final meeting for test bank situation....investigation is complete and we get to talk about where we go from here *gulp* whatever that means. Girl that passed them out was dismissed from school. Girls that same night they got them are fine, not so sure about Lindsay, Trisha, and me. If I never updated on it, I am sorry. It is a huge stressor at the moment. Quick recap this girl gave us lose papers to study from saying they were "study guide" from her friend. We took them, they had rationales! Turns out...test bank questions. Cheating. Now our asses are on the line for something the three of us would have NEVER gotten by ourselves OR taken if we knew what they truly were. It is a mess. Big prayers appreciated.

And for beta, I said Thursday (or today) but today we have the meeting and tomorrow I am working before class so earliest it can be is Friday, and followup Sunday....but I was SO trying to keep it from my husband until I knew for sure what was happening. I have a good feeling in my tummy and heart, but of course doubt from life experiences come creaping in all too often!

12 years ago

Good Luck with the school.

Keep positive about the positive tests. I'm definitley hoping this is it for you!

Jess I'm praying for you!

Ladies sorry I've been MIA. I was put on antidepressants and it's been down hill every since. I had to stop taking them. My triglicerides are really high and my thyroid hormone is out of whack. Not to mention my sugar has been dropping. I have seriously thought I was dying the last week. DH and I have been staying with my parents so someone can keep an eye on me 24/7. I just want to be back to my normal self. The anti depressant was helping a little and then it starts messing with my sugar and blood pressure. I'm scared to even take a tylenol now! Anyways, just figured I'd update and explain my absence. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Jess - Wow! That certainly is a positive. So excited and worried for you at the same time! You are due for a sticky one!!!!!! I must have missed your original post about the testing situation??? Sounds like they think you cheated by unknowingly seeing the key?? That is so awful someone set you up like that! The truth always comes out so I'm sure the situation will be handled appropriately. For now, just focus on some sticky vibes and nurturing that tiny baby!

Shea - I am soooo sorry this is happening to you! I have heard some anti depressants can have adverse side effects for some people. Are you keeping in touch with your doctor about it? Thinking of you and sending you lots of love!

AFM - 37 weeks tomorrow (according to the doc which is what I'm going by now.) Still having horrible contractions at night, blood pressure is on the rise (but no pre-e yet, headache, and positive test for group B strep last week so will need antibiotics during delivery to prevent transmission to Annabelle. That combined with the gestational diabetes has made for a challenging 3rd trimester but I am thankful everyday for what I have and know that I can do anything for my baby girl. Just hoping and praying she comes out healthy!

12 years ago

Exhausted and horrid day today with school. Will update tomorrow or Friday. Here are my tests so far in order of when I did them....

ok I lied...tried adding them to thread. Massive fail just go click on my name then my tests and you will figure it out. Zzzzzzz

12 years ago

Hugs about school Jess! Those tests look good though! Stick and grow baby! Stick and grow!!

Shea, big hugs to you too! I hope you can get all your medical issues figured out soon. Are you still on the metformin? Thinking of you!

Tori, so very soon that little baby girl will be here! I'm sorry it's been so rough on you these past few weeks.

Luck and hugs to all!

I am going to make this as short as possible. Test banks are example questions from publisher that teachers can choose to pull from. I assumed it was a study guide because that is what she said and it even read "Chapter 37 Kozier and Erb" meaning the chapter I needed from our textbook. I thought it was a study guide that lined up with the book!

So unknowingly I set myself upp to deal with consequences that will be only by the grace of God could I pass. I am getting points off of last exam because I looked at Ch 37, and 50% you read that right....FIFTY percent off my overall score on the exam I did yesterday. I wasnt able to study, I coulldnt focus. I couldnt sleep well because worried, and HELLO a llittle bit pregnant.

So now I have to kick it into gear and try to do my darndest to pass this class so I can stay on track. *sigh* WHAT a mess. I figured it out. If I pulled an 80 out of my butt on the test my grade will drop from the 85 I HAD down to a 71%....Failing. We have to have 780. Exhausting to think about.

I didnt test this morning but I did last night will post picture later if I get time. Working as a sub at a daycare today before school.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo