Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 75 of 75 Replies

I am trying it this cycle too. days 3 to 7 just taking starting dose of 80 mg. not sure if i want to take more last couple of days or not. anyone have any suggestions on that?

10 years ago

Judeloren: i got my first bfp taking 120 (2-4) and I increased to 160 (5) and 180 (6). It ended with a m/c at 8weeks. But I am taking it again this cycle 1-5 and I am taking 200mg. I am on CD4 today and i have felt a lot of twitching on my left side. I have one more day to go. Please keep in mind that you may ovulateeearlier than expected. So I suggest you start your opks a few days early so you want miss it. Good luck!

10 years ago

Dont take it! If you get pregnant you will have a misscarriage. Maybe you want to consider ask with your dr and take femara same as clomid. I had 2 miscarriage while on soy.. Good luck!

DoRi

10 years ago

well that is very scary. I heard the rates for miscarriage were low.. I already took 2 days of it... maybe i'll just wait next month dr doing clomid... I would much rather not get a BFP than to get one and loose it.

10 years ago

I am 6w2d with my soy success story. Secondary infertility, trying for 2.5 years with two miscarriages (dec 2015 and may 2017) along the way. First cycle I took 110mg with no luck and second cycle 160mg and conceived. Definitely gave me wicked headaches both cycles while taking it. I took it before bed on cycle days 2-6. I was waiting for a fertility consult and had read about soy and thought I’d try it and am sure glad I did!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo