Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 75 Replies | Last Page

omG, GOT A POSITIVE ON FRER, for sure this time, I had been getting faint pos all day (but pee was a bit diluted), and tonight I got a darker one. So the +opk on cd 6 must of been a false.
I am now according to both charts due for AF on Sunday and am 10dpo. also added baby aspirin as well as Omega 3's. Oh i so hope this lil one sticks this time.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

12 years ago

Congrats!!! This gives me lots of hope! :)

Lana DD 01/09/2009 DH & I married on 03/11/2011 TTC #2 User Image

12 years ago

well the soy iso's def work. it moved my "O" day from CD 18 to CD14 and also shortened my cycle to 27 days from 32.

but just had another early miscarriage last night. so onto another cycle, 120mg cd2-cd6, and adding EPO, and progesterone cream after "O". dr said that since i am still breastfeeding even though only 3-4 times a day that could be affecting my levels

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Sorry angel for your m/c im sending prayers your way

AFM: would love to join the thread. I am taking SI from cd4-cd9 and would love to see a BFP before my HSG testing next cycle (maybe). Adding in Softcups this round so hopefully it was all i needed to complete this journey.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm new here, but I started taking Soy this cycle too. I did CD5-9. I never have any symptoms when I ovulate and since I started Soy, I feel little cramps here and there on both ovary areas. I can't wait for a bfp. I did go buy OPK just in case, to make sure I don't miss it.
Good luck everyone!

11 years ago

Hi;) Just updating the news... I took soy in my last cycle days 2-6 and got my Positive;) 2nd cycle trying soy after my miscarriage 4 months ago.. I add soft cups and pre seed in this cycle too... I dont know now what really helped me :/ I hope you guys get your positive soon.. God bless you:)

DoRi

11 years ago

@ dori: excited for you

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies
so soy iso never work this cycle for me af showed her face 2day so onto a new cycle for me just want a big sticky will give this month if not next month will be a break getting bit stressed over this whole ttc will be hitting my 1 year mark next month so think a break from all the testing with opk,s not charting will do me good hope ye all get ur
and congrats to does who did and

11 years ago • Post starter

@ wilson: sry that soy didn't work for you this cycle & on your next cycle!! here's for your !!!!

how are you ladies holding up???

AFM: soy screwed this cycle still haven't received a positive opk yet but keeping positive thoughts for next cycle!!

User Image

11 years ago

HELLO everyone. A newbie here...thought i would join in on this thread. I have gotten so much hope and encouragement reading ur experiences from soy isoflavones... finally decided to try it. I am on cycle day 7 and this is my last day taking SI (3-7....120, 120, 160, 160, 200). I haven't really gotten any side effects... just some slight cramping and a sore uterus.

My regimen for this month are: lots of praying, instead cups, preseed, cod liver oil, prenatals, evening primrose, DHA, royal jelly, baby aspirin, opks and temping. Hope this works. Good luck ladies and God's richest blessings.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo