Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 75 Replies | Last Page

I'm going to try Soy Isos as well next cycle - just had a HSG which showed a blocked tube (now clear). With a long cycle that means no egg got through on 5 of my 10 possible OVs for each of the last 3 years! Aargh - if I can get 12 goes a year instead of 5, its got to be good right? Not allowed to ttc this cycle because of prolonged radiation during HSG. Next month then.... its killing me! Good luck all - and hopefully by the summer!

11 years ago

Hi everyone. I just wanted to check in and give another update. My period was due last Thursday, and still hasn't come. I tested yesterday and got the tiniest ,lightest line, that I don't even really know if its there. I'm feeling pretty optomistic, and I've bought more preg tests and will try again tomorrow. My biggest fear is that it won't stick, and I'll miscarriage or have a chemical pregnancy. It just seems so common. Anyways, I'm just trying to chill out and keep relaxed, which is easier right now that I ever expected. I hope this comes across as encouraging to you lades. This was my first cycle taking the soy isos, CD1-5.

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies hopefully this works for u guys it worked for me 1st cycle i took them cycle day5 -9 and got my at 9dpo but ended up in a m/c hopefully i get a this month and if not i will be trying soy isoflavones next cycle for sure im 3dpo only 7 more to test ugg gonna be a long wait to all keep me posted on ur progress
oh lalarilley good luck with testing 2moro keep us posted :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, I didn't get to my proper positive. Started incredibly painful cramping late last night, as well as lots of bleeding. If I was really pregnant, it didn't stick :( Depressing. The cramping was terrible, to the point I couldn't sleep and the bleeding was very heavy and clotted (sorry if TMI, but we're all adults going through similar things, right?). I guess it wasn't ment to be right now. I think I will try doing the soy again, CD1-5 (I'm counting todays bleeding as CD1). Good luck to everyone else, and hope to see more BFPs next month!

User Image

11 years ago

I also had a heavy period and clotted as well.. I didn't have any cramps at all.. But I had 2 full days of pretty heavy period.. I was using more than 5 pads daily in my normal period I just need maximum 3 pads. I hate ob.. It was pretty scare to me.. I hope you get your positive next month. I took soy this month but I already regret my idea. My ovulation is late and I never had my ovulation late before I am pretty regular... I hope get my ovulation this month.. I do not wanna deal with irregular cycles because of my stupid ideas.. I won't take soy again never again... Good luck God bless us!!!

DoRi

11 years ago

Well I took Soy Iso's CD 2-6. I o'd on CD7, I am now 9dpo, lots of symptoms, cervix very high, and think I might have gotten my first very faint positive this morning. Trying not to get to hopeful, but I think it worked, def shortened my cycle back to normal.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

So you O'd the day after you took the soy? Thats crazy! (in a good way). I've heard of it shortening peoples cycles, but thats super early. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I know some people do have short cycles, but I always O on CD18-19 so its crazy to think of O-ing that early. Is this your first time taking soy? I hope it works for you. Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

yes this was my first time taking the soy. I actually hadn't even heard of it until I found y'alls thread. last mth I O'd on CD 18, and we did catch it, but was a CP, so it was quite surprising to me that I got a +OPK so early this mth, I thought well maybe a false because I have heard of it happening with Clomid, and since this is compared to that. But to my surprise I had a big temp dip, and then rise on bbt to confirm it. And now chart is showing triphasic on CD15 on my FF chart. about a week later I had + OPK's 2 days in a row, so thought that well maybe that's it, so did some BD just in case, but temps don't confirm O on any of those days on FF. So either way hoping we got it covered. I know I was certainly confused for awhile, and was terrified to take the test today, but just had to pee on something, lol. and it's faint but there, so heres to hoping. this might be our mth for our last lil one. AF is due on May 1st so just trying not to go nuts :)

Thank you for the encouragement I was scared that O'ing that early wasn't a good thing for the egg, but boy was I hurting with cramps and O pain that I have never had before too.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Well great then! I hope it is your month! Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you :) Hope things work out for you too :). I'm totally confused though now, because FF has my chart labeled at triphasic, and O day was CD7. And that the 2 + opk's that I had gotten on CD 11-12 the temps don't confirm O. But now on the chart here when I put in this mornings temp, says that bbt indicates O on CD 15. since this is only my 2nd cycle charting, it has me baffled at the difference in what the 2 charts are, and not sure which one to go by, uggghhh.

another test this morning, but I think maybe I'm getting line eyes because they look neg, I'm pretty sure I saw something yesterday with first response early, and the rest of my family saw, barely but did see it, maybe it was an evap? I dunno. so still waiting to see what happens, so either AF on May 1st or May 8th. Hoping we caught the eggie :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo