Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it :) God Bless you!!! I am waiting to test I am just 8dpo.. I am so happy for you..
Thanks for let me know!!! I hope get my too.. How long were you when you tested yourself?? I am so happy :)

DoRi

12 years ago

Congratulations Wilson!!! I am so happy for you, and for all of us!! this is so encouraging :) I think I got a OPK + at CD 11 when I've been O around CD 18... this is so great.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1331874000z6z15z28z10.png

12 years ago

hi there

just wondering, can it delay ovulation?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

I don't know.. Normally it push your ovulation so you ov early.. Mine was 2 days early.. I never read nothing about delaying.. That is specially recommended for girls who have problem ovulating late so it regulate your ov.. That is all I know.. I have normal cycles and it didn't messed up with my cycle.. I like it..

DoRi

12 years ago

Hi girls,

I got AF today but nevertheless I feel happy and succeding.
My ovulation used to be between CD 15-18 and this time happened on CD 12.
Even better my luteal phase which was between 9 and 11... well this time it was 13!!! one day to perfect!!!
I took B6 and soy for the first time. I took soy on days 1-5, this time I'll try 3-7 to make my eggie stronger.

I have heard that progesterone can be helpful in preventing miscarriage ... what do you think???

12 years ago

I used soy isos this month, CD1-5. I ovulated on CD19, which is pretty normal for me since I have long cycles between 31-34 days. I am now on 13dpo, and expecting AF anytime from yesterday through Saturday. I took a test this morning with FMU, but it was negative. I had some light spotting at 10-11dpo, but its gone now. I've had some nausea, and very sore boobs. I try really hard to keep from tracking symptoms to reduce my stress, but those are the two I've noticed most. I've also been a little more emotional than usual, I even cried because of some songs on the radio, even though I normally really like them! It was very random, lol. Even with my negative this morning, I am feeling rather optomistic. My husband and I have been ttc for almost a year, and we are mutually considering taking some time "off" if we don't get pregnant by the 1yr point, just to relax and enjoy eachother more without stress. Anyways, this got longer than I expected. Good luck to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

Ok girsl, here I go again, today is CD 3 so I plan to take SI days 3-7 this time, plus some baby aspirin and I'll keep taking B6. Let´s see how it goes this time.

to you all!!

12 years ago

hello ladies these worked for me last month got my bfp on 9dpo but ended in a m/c :( will try them next cycle if nothin happens this month not even sure what way my cycle is at al this month so couldnt start them but will defo use them next cycle if i have no look this month

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, was hoping to join y'all with using the soy isoflavones. we have been ttc for a few mths now. Feb we had a CP, and last mth not sure but think we had another CP. I just heard a few days ago about the soy, AF started on April 10th, i took 120mg of soy iso's from cd 2-6 (tonight). This morning my temp spiked and I got a +opk. Is it possible I O'd on cd 6 or is it possible that the soy triggered a false + opk? I had lots of cramping today and pains like O pains on my right side.

my cycles have been kind of all over the place as I had been breastfeeding our youngest. I got Af back 2 mths ago, last mth cycle was 31 days, and O'd on cd 18. Just started charting last mth, so kind of new to all this.

Thank you for any help :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

12 years ago

Hey! I just joined but I wanted to put in my 2 cents. I started soy this cycle as well and I actually ovulated! Mind you I haven't bee ovulating on my own for a little over a year. So, technically it worked for me. I took a test today and got a . I am 13dpo today. I am sure af will be as scheduled on Friday.

The fact that I actually ovulated though is what I am so excited about

Lana DD 01/09/2009 DH & I married on 03/11/2011 TTC #2 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo