Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

View Full Post

hey for any1 who has concieved after soy isoflavones be nice to hear ur success stories im ttc since august and i just felt like giving up the other just not able for anymore false hope seen no bfp at the end of each month and doing opk and charting and thinking why hasnt it happened yet is thier something wrong with me oh it can be very stressfull when you just want to see your bfp so much felt like giving up on ttc but i heard about soy isoflavones and heard loads of success stories on this has giving me hope my first month trying this so here,s hoping i see a huge this month sending loads of & to every1 nd hoping this month

75 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 75 Replies | Last Page

I started taking my iso yesterday!!! I wanna see a lot of soy babies this month.. good luck!!

DoRi

12 years ago

Take a look girls !!!! I found it .. There are just success stories using soy iso.. I am so happy to see and to read it.. .. very interesting :)

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

DoRi

12 years ago

hey dori since i have decided to take soy iso i did loads of research and came across loads of success stories so

12 years ago • Post starter

So according to my chart and I think I'm officially in the 2ww. I had very + opk's the last 2 days with some pretty intense o pains-they are still around today but more dull but had a neg opk today. I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle tho because the last time hubby and I bd was Saturday morning-he's has a stomach virus and I've worked the overnight shift the last 2 nights. May try tonight just invade the lil eggie is still hanging around in there, but I'm just excited that I'm goig to have a cycle that's goig to be about 49 days shorter than my last. Will totally be using soy again next cycle but may up he dose a lil and maybe take it on star 2-6 instead of 3-7.

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

hey im just about in the 2ww ive hadd +opks yesterday nd 2day and have been bd everyday so hopefully in for a high chance this month hope DH is better soon and ye can get in some bd could still have a chance fingers crossed for u oh id say u are better than your usual long cycle keep me posted

HEY WILSON TODAY WILL BE MY LAST DAY TAKING MY SOY .. I AM 9DPO TODAY AND HAD MY FIRST OVULATION TEST TODAY ( THE MONITOR FINALLY ASKED FOR PEE ). I STILL LOW IN MY FERTILITY NORMALLY I OVULATE AROUND 14 OR 15DPO.. LAST NIGHT I STARTED MY RESERVE OF LITTLE SOY
I HOPE WE GET OUR THIS MONTH..

DoRi

12 years ago

hey dori hopefully this is our month had a + opk yesterday and a - 2day not sure what that is about but hopefully still a chance for this month have been since af was finished and not stopping tilll next week just hope i get a dont think i can handle another will crack up i see a

Update :) Well, today is the 2nd day which my monitor ask me for an ovulation test. I never ever had a high fertility indication in this monitor at 10cd neverrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Usually when I have high fertility it is at 13 or 14cd and ovulation in the following day. Sometimes my monitor goes straight away from low to pick without give me a chance to know if I am fertile or not.. Nevertheless I always bed in low days because I don't wanna lose the opportunity. Yesterday I took my last dose of soy. I always took it at night time and never had any discomfort. I had pretty good night of sleep while taking it..
5cd- 120mg
6cd- 160mg
7cd- 160mg
8cd- 200mg
9cd- 200mg
I hope God give me this month a miracle baby.. My little Soy baby !!!

DoRi

12 years ago

oh im everyday hoping not to miss my chance hopefully we have this month or i will

Hi girls ;) I have few good updates ;) yesterday cd12 I got my pick day (ovulation day ) in my monitor and today too( I think I ovulated today comparing it with my basal temperature). After had tried soy this month (1st cycle) I could noticed some differences in my cycle. 1- I had more high fertile days than ever 2- I got my pick day ( ov day ) 3 days early than normal. Usually I got it at cd 14 or 15 but never at cd 12. 3- I feel much more wet down there lol ;) sorry. 4- I didn't have any side effects. So, I don't know if it is good or not the fact of have my ovulation day pushed to 3 days early than the normal. I hope it become a good outcome. I trust in God and I am sure he will give my little soy this month. God bless each women in this site and give us the strength and hope to still trying our little angel. He has wonderful things to us we just need be patient and trust him. The little soy will come but not in our time but in God' s time. God bless you :)

DoRi

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo