Community post

Discussion

im pregnant! 22dpo!finally got my bfp

Well i finallt got my bfpbtoday. Went to the doctors and got tested because i couldn stand gettin a bfn from another hpt. So im 5weeks pregnant. Lets hope it goes well. Im so happy

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Forgot to mention my symptoms.1,really really sore boobs.2, mild cramping from 2dpo.3 heart burn from 11dpo 4, extreme tiredness came straight away. 5,nausea only in evening time from about 12 dpo

13 years ago • Post starter

Did they say why you were getting BFNs??? I am sooo happy for you! Waiting is the worst, but when you have no clear af and still negatives it is very frustrating; that is where I am at right now!!! Maybe the same luck for me??? Can you pass me some of those lucky vibes?

13 years ago

Thanks hun. I didn test at all this month n went 10 days over. I dont trust them hpt because on my last child it didn pick up my hcg levels until i was nearly 8weeks pregnant. Kept gettin bfn up to then. Went to docs this time n got a proper hcg test done. N it worked out for me. Im glad i didn test before that because i know i wuda got a bfn with my hcg levels. Good luck. What stage are you at dpo?

13 years ago • Post starter

I am at 14 dpo today......

13 years ago

Congrats! That is so exciting! So what is your edd?

13 years ago

That is so great! The story about your first pregnancy gives me hope. I keep getting BFNs but no AF and TONS of symptoms. I go for a blood test next week. I just want to cry from all the BFNs.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I still have not tested as of yet and I am 15DPO now. No signs of AF and still peeing a lot - probably coz I am drinking so much water. Still the same symptoms... with my DD I had not tested at home and went to the doctors at 7 weeks... hope something like that happens to me this time too!! Baby dust and a happy 9 months!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo