Community post

Discussion

New Here & Feeling very alone

View Full Post

Ok, I have never been much of a blogger or whatever this actually is. I desperately wanted somewhere to go where people would be able to relate to what I am going through and offer support or advice, or even just so I know I am not the only one seemingly going crazy. I thought about just joing another convorsation, but they all seem so involved already, and have tons of posts and I feel like I would just be horning in or something. So I have started my wn discussion form. I would love to hear from anyonw.

I am in my late 20's living in Canada & I have been married for nearly 2 tears. I was never sure if I wanted kids of my own, or not, I have a niece and 3 nephews that I took care of all through their early years and I honestly wondered if that was good enough. Then one day I missed my AF, took a pregnancy test and got a BFP. My entire perspective changed. Suddenly nearly every though I had was baby related, I couldn't have been more excited! Then about 2 months is I miscarried. My husband and I have been TTC now for 3 months, and I am finding it a horrible process. I feel like all I am doing is waiting. I wait for my AF to end, then I wait to ovulate, then I wait to either take a hpt or get my af! It is never ending! And as much as my husband says he understands he just can't.

I was crushed come Christmad when I got my Af, I had really been hoping for that one special present. But now I am over the hump of being depressed about it, I ovulated on New Years Eve and am now 6 dpo. My husband and I did the BD 8 days straight, so I am really hoping that it pays off! But I am finding it SO hard waiting to test!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

I am from Manitoba

We don't know eachother do we...? hahaha

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

LoL That is too funny Canadian Mommy! I doubt we know each other tho... I dont know anyone who is ttc! U from Wpg? Would be funny if we went to the same school or something! loL!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

No i am from Portage.
thats crazy that we are so close...In all the pregnancy forums on the net for 2 people who live so close to meet. hahaha
i didn't think there are very many people from Manitoba who use these forums

To you in your TTC, we need more babies in our province!

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

LoL, yes we do need more babies in our province! to you too!!
I can't believe we live so close! (I havent met many people who are even from Canada, let alone MB!) That's crazy Portage is only about 40 mins from my house! We go camping at Millers Campground every summer!

Sending lots of baby dust your way!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo