Community post

Discussion

New Here & Feeling very alone

Ok, I have never been much of a blogger or whatever this actually is. I desperately wanted somewhere to go where people would be able to relate to what I am going through and offer support or advice, or even just so I know I am not the only one seemingly going crazy. I thought about just joing another convorsation, but they all seem so involved already, and have tons of posts and I feel like I would just be horning in or something. So I have started my wn discussion form. I would love to hear from anyonw.

I am in my late 20's living in Canada & I have been married for nearly 2 tears. I was never sure if I wanted kids of my own, or not, I have a niece and 3 nephews that I took care of all through their early years and I honestly wondered if that was good enough. Then one day I missed my AF, took a pregnancy test and got a BFP. My entire perspective changed. Suddenly nearly every though I had was baby related, I couldn't have been more excited! Then about 2 months is I miscarried. My husband and I have been TTC now for 3 months, and I am finding it a horrible process. I feel like all I am doing is waiting. I wait for my AF to end, then I wait to ovulate, then I wait to either take a hpt or get my af! It is never ending! And as much as my husband says he understands he just can't.

I was crushed come Christmad when I got my Af, I had really been hoping for that one special present. But now I am over the hump of being depressed about it, I ovulated on New Years Eve and am now 6 dpo. My husband and I did the BD 8 days straight, so I am really hoping that it pays off! But I am finding it SO hard waiting to test!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Expecting,

Miscarriages are very difficult and getting pregnant after is even more stressful because it's like you are trying to get back what you had.

Being you are in your 20's and got pregnant without any issue I suspect your body is just returning to normal and you'll be pregnant again in no time.

In the meantime stressing about being pregnant is completely normal especially in this forum. Lots of ladies here struggle with the same feelings you have (including myself ) and completely understand so feel free to join the discussions. I have found everyone to be extremely nice and understanding.

13 years ago

I have been on this forum for about a month and it has helped me alot!! I don't have anyone I can talk to since all of my friends already have children. I have learned alot through all of the postings here! I feel the same; I am always waiting for something. I thought I could finally relax this month when I thought my AF showed up?? I still am not sure because it isn't like normal and I have found myself again waiting to test or have it get heavier... so now again I am waiting....... keep your chin up and we can all help each other through the tough times:) Welcome!!

13 years ago

Hi Expecting2Expect,

This is the second month for my husband and I to try to conceive. I ovulated on new years day and am 5 dpo so we can be cycle buddies. Hopefully this will be the month for both of us!! Do you use a BBT chart? This is my first month to chart and it has been kind of fun. Instead of just waiting I have a job each morning. It has kept me a little more busy so I won't obsess so much.

Baby dust to both of us!!

13 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It is so nice to talk to people that actually understand! I didn't have anyone to talk to about all this my sisters all have kids already and my friends are not pregnant and some dont even want kids. To make matters worse I have one friend who is pregnant right now, and she is due a week before I was supposed to be! It's SO hard seeing her all the time, knowing everything she is going through right now should be happening to me.

hope - how long have you been ttc?

cjpalaska - I really hope you get your bfp! It's so stressful not knowing if af has actually made an appearance!

abby - That is awesome that we're cycle buddies!

I don't chart my bbt... I use opk's, and bd like crazy around O, but other than that we don't do too much. I worried that if I strated charting bbt that my husband would think I was going baby crazy. I am always worried that I am going to make him feel like this is a job. So far we have still been able to keep the BD-ing fun & I really want it to stay that way!

I really hope this cycle is it! (for all of us!!) Baby dust to all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Expecting, you joined our thread...and I would love for you to stay there!! ;) This is seriously the best forum around and I've tried others...they are not the same. ;)

Baby dust to you my love!

13 years ago

Welcome Expecting!
as you can tell, i'm Canadian too And this is a good forum to be on when going through this terrible time. It is that hardest thing a woman has to deal, besides actually giving birth and becoming a mother. But thats why we are women we are the strongest ones ;) hahaha
Hang in there, Chin Up and Smile

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

Thanks! Everyone on here has been so nice!

I find I am already addicted to coming on here! It's nice to read peoples posts and be able to relate! It's almost theraputic! For a while there I thought it was just me and that I was going crazy of something. My husband was laughing (not in a mean way) at me when he found out the last 2 times I was in my 2ww I took 3 hpt's! He kept asking, why dont you just wait until you have missed af? And my friends were about the same! But coming on here and seeing other people saying how often they test and how hard it is to wait, it's just awesome knowing I'm not crazy! LoL!!

CanadianMommy - Where in Canada are you from? I'm from Manitoba.

Baby Dust to all!! Lets hope this cycle is a luck one for all of us!!!

Expecting...definitely join our thread. It says something about "We are in this together, AF came around Christmas." We are rockin on there, haha. This is my second month ttc and last months, I was on a different forum on a different website and most of the women there seemed to snub me. This site is soooo much friendlier.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

I know what you mean Corvina! I have been on a few other web sites and the girls were not welcoming at all! Very rude actually! This forum has been great :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo