Community post

Discussion

Hi Im new here

just wanted to say hello! period showed today so I should be ovulating around the 19th..this will be the 5th cycel since we started to try but the first one we are tracking.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

welcome!!! I just joined a month ago and I have already learned alot from everyone here!! I hope the same is true for you:) If what I have today is AF and not IB then I will be ovulating on the 19th again also!!! Keep us i touch and share your advice too!

7 years ago

im spotting right now..i thought i got a faint positive a few days ago though..

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I am pretty new here too! I have been using the "my cycles" portion for a month or two, but have never been in the forums before.
I ovulated on New Years Eve, so am currently enduring the 2 week wait. This is the third cycle since my husband and I started trying.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

7 years ago

Welcome! AF came yesterday for me also, so it seems as if we are on the same cycle. And i just joined this forum about 2 weeks ago and this is my second attempt at TTC.

7 years ago

Advertisement