Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 187 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

bumble - Ugh I HATE bad drivers! But yay for winning the ctp contest! (Didnt even know they were having one!)

Becca - I hear ya sweetie!

Snow - Yay for no af! But grr that you still cant get a bfp! Hope you have better luck with the blood test! Grr to the whole df situation!

kristine - Grrr... how dare mother nature let you O and then have af show up!

AFM - Had a great time with the girls last night.. but my rant... one of the girls there would not stop talking about her 2 kids and her pregnancies and how easy labour was for her etc. AFTER I told her how I had spent like 3 weeks in the hospital because of my m/c's.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

quoth-- i know how you feel. im tired of the rollercoaster as well. every time i get symptoms, and every time im sure, then i take that test and its negative time after time and i just break down and cry. why does it have to be so hard. i do everything right, im so prepared, and it doesn't happen time after time. i dont get it. why does mother nature have to be so cruel.

alicia- jesus. are you okay? some people just don't know how to drive. i can't believe that happened to you. i would have been terrified as well. im glad you're not injured. lets hope dh is right! congrats on winning the contest! i would have died for that lot.

joy- i can't stand when people know you're having a hard time ttc, or you've gone through m/cs and all they do is talk about their kids/pregnancy. no one knows im trying, but i still can't stand it when i hear them jabber on about their kids or their pregnancy. just shut up! no one cares!

my rant- ever since i started ttc, everything around me reminds me of pregnancy. i see pregnancy being brought up by everything. every tv show i watch, random conversations from strangers, even when im feeling particularly down thats when an add for a pregnancy test comes on to taunt me.

also. i better be pregnant. if im not and i have every symptom in the book im going to be very upset. i read that sometimes, in some people, hcg isn;'t secreted into the urine but what are the chance thats whats wrong with me. i just wish i knew what was going on.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Snow have u thought about a blood test? Can't remember if u said anything about that. It is possible for home tests not to show and bloods to show it...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

snow you need to go get a blood test!!!! it will show even trace amounts of hcg.

I hope everyone is hanging in there today, its miserable and raining here,gotta love "beautiful" b.c. in march..

AFM. not sure if i o'd last week or not, temps are high,and feeling crampy. im going to say if i o'd last sunday then today im 8 dpo,but who the hell knows anymore, im getting very frustrated. i think i had a annovulatory cycle this month as i never got a + on the opk, and my boobs are sore in the front instead of the sides which apparently indicates that i did not o but af will show up eventually. this totally sucks. i don't want the endo pain and periods to come back but they must come back to ttc again, its such a two fold kinda game and i hate it,and worse of all i hate feeling crampy and yucky for soooo long lets just get this over with come on witch knock on my door for a visit please.. ill even make tea and cookies for you if you come....

12 years ago

Hi Ladies -

Can you PLEASE look at #16072 in the HPT gallery and tll me if you see a +OPK. I always get a a VERY +OPK and this month it's not looking like that.

I'll rant about this later - I need to obsess about the OPK first!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

faith i just looked at it and it looked like it was almost positive but now its fading, sorry i can't be of more help to you girl

12 years ago

Why can't this be easy? Now I'm peeing myself when I sneeze or cough just like my last bfp. I just wish I knew what was going on. I couldn't get in to see me doctor until tonight at 7:45pm. So now I have to wait til tomorrow to get the bloodwork done then lord knows how long until I get the results.

I'm terrified that I am pregnant but the hcg is very slow to increase like last time and I'm going to miscarry again. If it happens again I'm done ttc. I can't put myself through that anymore.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

snow don't give up please we are all in the same boat.. think of me before you give up, 2 yrs trying,laproscopic surgery with stage 3 endo and 3 shots of lupron,and now waiting in limbo for af, come on girl you can do it, if im still here after almost 29 months then you can do this as well....

12 years ago

Hi Ladies:

Finally have some time to talk/type.

Snow Let us know as soon as you do!

Joy, Aroma, Quote, Bumble and anyone I forgot (sorry) - how are you ladies doing?

AFM - I started the modified version of weight watchers today. And will be going to the gym every day for the next month. I can't stand this. I'm not overweight but I did gain 23 lbs. My BMI is normal but I was 125 and I'm now 153. I can't stand how I feel.

My rant - So I'm sure you saw my post about the OPK. I O on my own but also take clomid. This month was 100mg. I have taken clomid 3-7 the last 3 cycles and 5-9 this cycle. My OPKs were not as dark as they usually are (as you can see) but I'm gonna say that I got a surge yesterday (9:30p) because today my cervix is soft and tender as well as high. My CM has been screwed up since being on clomid and I have cloudy watery CM ALL the time. I take EPO and 5 days of estradiol. So today I am bloated, and I'm really sore in the midsection. I'm also getting ovary/ovulation pain on the left side. So I'm thinking I'm O'ing between today and tomorrow. The rant part is that my symptoms can never just match up - why can't they just all be the same across the board instead of me having to guess? Why does it have to be this stupid guessing game? UGH!

12 years ago

OMG If you can't spell pregnant then you shouldn't be trying to get pregnant!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo