Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 70 of 104 Replies | Last Page

Hey today is starting off great today, just beng lazy and watching movies so far. Waiting on furniture to be delivered than will go to the gym. I haven't noticed any CM today so far yet. So, I'm leaning towards the 19th being the O day but I will still monitor for CM today. TMI coming...been having constipation but i think i had this before I even O'd so its probably has no relation to DPO sypmtoms. Also, I'm having strange vivid dreams like I was when i was taking the progesterone suppoistories, I would think that would be out of my system by now. But overall I haven't noticed anything different.

Do you still have any CM?

13 years ago • Post starter

no CM not since Thurs. I don't know if you are suppose to if you concieve or not??? I know normally it dries up after O right? Well I also started taking my basal body temp in the am just to see if there is a dip if I implant.... And yes, I have had vivid dreams, but sometimes I have those when I am tired; which I was so hard to tell.... but they were weird ones that is for sure!

13 years ago

Yeah mines normally dries after 2 days too so that's why I'm leaning towards the 19th as the O day b/c i last observed it yesterday and haven't seen any yet so far today.

Good Morning!! Well I have been having pain and cramping last night and this morning similar to a period but only kindof on one side? No cm yet; tired all day yesterday but better today. I don't know what to think about the cramps I don't normally get them until AF and that is too far away.... maybe a good sign? Who knows.... I keep reading all the BFP's today and it makes me anxious..... maybe some of that luck will rub off on us:) We can hope:) Well, I hope you have a great day. My husband and I are joining a new church here and we have the new members service today so that should keep me distracted. The worst days are when I am not busy and at home having to think about preg.? not preg.? all day.....

13 years ago

Good afternoon, just got out of church a few hours ago. I haven't had any signs yet, but hopefully your symptoms are a good sign:) It was odd i did have some CM today which I thought was can of strange, but I don't know what that means, but I promised myself that I wouldn't read more into it and just view it as some strange fluke. But I'm still staying positive and having faith about my chances of possibly conceiving this month.

Congrats on your new membership!

Good morning, I'm having symptoms but they are my normal menstrual symptoms so I think AF is on her way which will be the 2nd or 3rd of next month. A few menstrual bumps on my face and back, bloated, slight constipation and craved my fave menstrual food which is Ramen noodles w/shrimp that's all I ate this weekend. All these things are normal occurrences of AF being on her way.

I was telling my BF who just gave birth a week ago and she was like don't fret about it yet b/c she had her same menstrual symptoms before she missed AF, so she doesn't believe that's its a sign that AF is about to show her face, but I beg to differ. So, now I'm looking forward to V-Day:)

How was your weekend? Any symptoms?

I have heard that the symptoms are the same as AF but just earlier than normal? Could be but if you feel different than I usual trust my instincts.... not getting my hopes up either.... but still have some cramping; gas, headache, tiredness, but those are normal except maybe the cramping..... I don't have sore boobs though and I think that may be a sign that I am out this month..... but I read on another site that you can order through the mail fertility tests for men and I have been thinking about going in to the dr. for a check up for my hubby just to make sure. If I got one online then he wouldn't have to face the dr. office and it would be cheaper so maybe he would be willing to try that so at least we could be sure we are trying and it might go somewhere otherwise we are trying and it won't happen if he has fertility issues... it is a concern since we are a little older.... well that is my thought and I haven't shared that yet with him so we will see.... I hope you have a good day and I am going to try to keep all of this off of my mind....lol... that is hard to do!

13 years ago

Do you normally have AF symptoms around this time?

Good luck w/the fertility testing. My husband had blood work done, but he refused to get a semen analysis b/c he didn't want to DTD in a cup, but I think it was more about pride. He may be worried about the results and doesn't want to feel like less of a man if the results are negative or maybe he just doesn't want to DTD in a cup...I wanted to have AI done but he refused to DTD in the cup so I got rid of that dream and just continued to go to the doc so they could track my cycle at that point. Who knows.

No I usually only have AF symptoms a day or so around AF.... but last month I thought I had some symptoms and had BFN so who knows.... I will keep my fingers crossed for us both!

13 years ago

Hey lady, how is everything going? Nothing new here really, I took some Miralax yesterday for my constipation it had become unbearable. My breast are tender, but that is another normal AF sign.

I'm still having CM, I hope I don't have a UTI. If i do the only thing I can think the may have caused it is that preseed, that's the only thing differ I used on that area. I will have to google the side effects of preseed.

Hope all is well and I still have my fingers crossed for us!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo