Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 104 Replies | Last Page

We BDed last night:), 3 more days than the wait begins. How is everything going for you so for?

13 years ago • Post starter

No OPK positive yet this morning; but I will test again tommorrow morning. We bd sat. and I am planning on tonight and tommorrow. I will let you know when I get an opk so that you can know too.

13 years ago

lol..thanks a bunch cjpalaska!

BD again tonight...woopie... literally...hahah..... good luck to you as well; however I feel like this weekend just flew by because all I have been thinking about is ttc.... and now it is almost over again and then the dreadful waiting: well at least I can get it out of my mind for a few days after the beginning of this week.... I will think happy positive vibes for us both....

13 years ago

Well, we didn't BD last night b/c we decided to let his swimmers replenish themselves. But we definitely will BD tonight or tomorrow hopefully we hit both days. Did you get a positive OPK reading today?

no positive yet; but I think maybe tommorrow or Thurs. we are going to bd tommorrow night then again on Thurs. I will let you know when I get a opk .......

13 years ago

cjpalaska do you think you just missed the day for your positive reading? What day did you start tracking? Maybe you missed the day so that's why it not showing up now, you think..??

Do you also track you CM? Well, I do and I'm definitely Oing tomorrow if I haven't already.I've had 3 days of the thick mucus and today is the 2nd day of EWCM. Is this the same for you?

well I have been testing everyday since Fri. but it may be possible because the tests only detect the hormone surge when you o from 12 to 24 hours before so if you o in between that time I guess it is possible to miss it in a way... last month I tested the same way and got a strong pos. but it is also possible that I may not O until Thurs. in which case I should get a pos. tommorrow. I just hope that I do O; that is always in the back of my mind also; what if I don't for some reason. Oh well, all I can do is test again tommorrow and we will still bd when I think will be best. But if I don't get a positive by fri. I will know I missed it somehow. i will let you know what i find out.....

13 years ago

Well I have started today with the thick and more abundant cm but I am still not sure about the raw egg white looking cm yet; so not sure about that but definately more abundant and clear today and definately open and high cervix so all that tells me is that I am going to O sometime soon; probably tommorrow or Thurs. that is my best idea so far and if we bd tonight and tommorow we will have it covered right? Here's to us and our babymaking this month.....

13 years ago

I have a faint second line today with opk and I will test again later today. I am thinking I will O tommorrow. Last month when I got a faint second line I got a strong postivie the next day.... I will let you know.... how is it going for you?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo