Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 104 Replies | Last Page

okay, cjpalaska i just did the fertility calculator through this site and it give me the following dates:

YOUR RESULTS

You will likely be most fertile between
Saturday January 15, 2011 and Wednesday January 19, 2011

So, I will use these dates plus the 20 unless instructed otherwise by the doc.

13 years ago • Post starter

I have calculated through another site I use for ovulation day on 18th.... fertile days 14 through 19...... I am still going to use an ovulation test though to be sure when I ovulate just in case it is a day off or so! Looks like our cycles are almost exactly the same! How crazy is that!!! Let me know what your doctor says also.......

13 years ago

sure thing I'm headed to the doc office in a hour, i will let you know what that they tell me.

Can you tell me why they do the sonogram and trigger shot for you? I am not familiar with what that does....

So I still have only had very light spotting once a day for about three days but pregnancy tests are negative.... I usually have heavy on schedule periods so I am very confused.... I called my dr. and they may do a blood test ... I will let you know what I hear as well

Good luck at the dr. !!

13 years ago

Well, my DH has ED so I'm going to the clinic to increase are chances of conceiving. The sonogram is done on day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycle to check the follicles. Than when i go back which will be on the 17th they will do another sonogram to see how big my egg is and which ovary is releasing the egg, they check to make sure that my egg is ready to drop than they give me the trigger shot to to make me ovulate sooner than I 'm suppose to O to ensure my DH and I do the BD on the exact day of O to increase are chances of conceiving.

The nurse told me to try to do the BD on the 15th or 16th to ensure he has fresh sperm on our target dates which will be the 18th and 19th due to the trigger shot.

Good luck at the dr, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

The nurse had me go in and take a blood test; I am waiting for her call back! I am relieved either way because I will know for sure and be able to move on mentally which would be a great relief:) I will let you know what I find out; but thinking it will be a negative and just a wierd cycle...

13 years ago

Test was negative:( I guess I will be struggling through this month as well... now I will be waiting to ovulate again!

13 years ago

Well at least now you know so you don't have to stress anymore and can solely focus on O day this month.

Hey.... did your AF arrive??? Mine is over now and I am waiting to O...should be the 17,18,or 19th.... I am going to starting testing this Sat. Are you going to use opk this month? I am also going to try the Robitussin for five days.... let me know what happens with you as well:)

13 years ago

Yes AF has came and gone. I'm getting the trigger shot again on the 17th so I should ovulate on the 19th. So, I will BD on either the 15 or 16th and for sure BD on the 18th and 19th. I have to BD on the 15th or 16th to ensure fresh swimmers. i'm not using OPK I'm just letting the docs track everything with their tools and technology. But I am trying Preseed this time around.

Have your heard about fertilaid for both the men and women to increase chances of conceiving? If so, what are you thoughts?

http://www.babymed.com/fertilaid

Make sure you keep me posted as I will be sure to keep you posted. Good luck to us this month hopefully this is our month.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo