Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddy...AF is due anyday now

View Full Post

This will be month #2 of TTC and I'm very confident that this is the month for my DH and I to conceive. Would anyone like to be my cycle buddy so we can help encourage each other and share our stories with one another....?

104 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 104 of 104 Replies

I found several tests online that you can order that are around 30 dollars..... they only test the quantity of the sperm # not the quality but it is a good start anyway...

If the spotting continues tommorrow I may test again tommorrow morning; unless it gets heavier... so far still just light spotting so who knows...../????????

13 years ago

Well, AF I think has shown up..... more red today and so I think I have to resolve myself to the fact that it is indeed AF! Oh well, guess we will have to try again...... I think I am going to order the sperm test for my dh though just to ease my mind and then I guess I will be waiting for the O day again.......... which looks like from 11th to 15th for me......

Any signs yet of AF for you?

13 years ago

AF came last night, but I'm not sure if we will try again next month yet. I'm thinking of taking a break and focusing on other things.

13 years ago • Post starter

CJ when are you going to start BDing? I will BD on the 11-15th, I'm very confident about getting all my BDing in this month b/c its the weekend and V-Day.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo