Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 289 Replies | Last Page

I've decided to try EPO this cycle too as well as my prenatal. Im on cd5 and also on my 3rd day of soy. Dh and I have been ttc for 6 months. I've only had af 3 times. Im pretty sure I ovulated my first cycle, didn't on my second and positive I did on my 3rd cycle, but it wasn't until cd74. I told hubby to get ready for lots of bding!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Good Morning ladies and to the new thread!!

My intro...
My name is Erika
I am 41, will be 42 in May
Hubby Ryan 42
TTC #2, I have a soon-to-be 3 year old DD Charlotte (also in May)

My cocktail...
EPO: this month I took it cd5-ovulation because I restarted it
Maca: 60 drops/tincture in the morning
prenatals
B-100
baby aspirin
Also took vitex for 4 days but opted out after some reading, didn't think it was for me just yet.

As of today, I think I'm officially in the TWW. "O" came right on time yesterday (following the chemical) for certain & it HURT! After doing some reading evidently that is common after a chemical pregnancy, no idea why.....I think the bd'n was pretty well timed so fingers crossed!!

Today is quiet, just workin' on music, cleanin' house & bein' a mom...life is good!

Peace out ladies!!
E

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

12 years ago

OH! and I forgot I'm drinking 2 cups of red raspberry leaf tea everyday too........Lord! So much stuff!!!

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

12 years ago

Great Scott! I can't believe we filled the pages again :)

Welcome to lmosier! I'm glad you're taking the EPO.
My short intro:

I'm Bee, 30years, dh 31. I took EPO for 4 cycles with these lovely ladies before getting a strong bfp (our first child). I'm now just hanging around to continue supporting the girls who were there for me.
I had some scary spotting and cramping at 9 weeks, but it turns out lil' bean is fine. Now I'm 15 weeks and finally able to tell more friends and family :)
I normally practice a wonderful martial art called Aikido, but recently quit in favour of prenatal yoga, since the falls and rolls were starting to worry my dh and other family members.

My success cycle cocktail:
Green tea, no coffee
Vitamins D,B complex, Zinc
Bee pollen
Vitex (but only for 4 days during FP)
I also drink raspberry leaf tea and nettle tea regularly, although usually in the TWW I stayed away from Raspberry since it *may* cause mild contractions in some women (so I've read).

Today I'm buckling down to my reading for school. Tomorrow I'm going to town for a bathing suit, and I'm going to start swimming at the rec centre once/week! Any suggestions on a bather for me??
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great Fat Tuesday!
xoxoxo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bee - Yay for 15 weeks!! Congrats!

Ericka - Yikes lots of May birthdays! (Mine is in May too!) Sorry O was so painful - hopefully it was worth it!

lmosier - Welcome to the thread! This is a truly amazing bunch of ladies! with the EPO! Hope it works on the first cycle for you!

AFM - Bbt was 98.13 yesterday and dropped to 97.66 today, so I think af will probably be here tomorrow or Thursday for sure.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Chapter 5! Wow!!!

I'm Ayrian
TTC #1
TTC: Oct 2010, but tracking everything since Feb 2011
Had a m/c in Aug 2011 at 4w3d
Currently 3DPO on a 28 day cycle (give or take a few days)
This cycle took:
EPO Cd1 - O day, Fertilaid, SI cd5-9, green tea
Also using preseed and Instead cups

Bee: Congrats and YAY for 15 weeks! how did baby yoga go? Swimming will be great for you and the baby! Yay So excited. Happy to hear that you and dh had some good bday celebrations. sounds like a lovely evening!

lmosier - Welcome to the thread!

AFM: 3DPO and having some cramping (weird). Bbs are a little sore when pressed but nips are really sensitive. I'm exhausted - had a hard time falling asleep last night and also feel like I have a cold coming on. Yuck. hope it stays away.
Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes for the new thread!!!! May we all get our bumps on soon!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

cant figure out how to post the video does anyone know how?????
XOXOXO
-Liz

12 years ago

hmmmmmmm, that comment posted twice, not sure y and cant figure out how to delete a post, only edit. so, appologies for this pointless 2nd post, lol!
-Liz

12 years ago

hehehe, i found u guys again!! going to another prenatal appointment today, in about half hour. peanut should measure 14 1/2 weeks! im going to video record this scan and see if i can figure out how to upload it here. if not i will have it on fb for sure! still having morning sickness off and on, thought it was supposed to be gone by now! also pretty sure i have been feeling little flutters here and there for about a week now, even one big tap just today that im sure would have been enough to feel from the outside! weird though, didn't start feeling movement with my first til about 18 wks.
joy: !!!!!!!!!! that witch better stay away from you! don't give up hope for this cycle yet! i saw the hpt imges you posted and was pretty sure i saw some color to it- a bit of a squinter, zoomed in, but im sure it was there! negative or not, how exciting is it to be poas again!!!??!!!
bee: when do you go for the official scan? do u plan to find out the sex? i think its really awesome and noble of you to give up something u love to ease dh and other family's worries! have fun with your yoga and swimming (get a 2pc!!!!! let the baby belly out!!!)
until next time lovelies!!!!
XOXOXO
-Liz

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Im Becca age 29
Married to dh for over 5 years
ttc for around 8 months
May have suffered a chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago, but it was never confirmed with a blood test.

Taking epo, mucinex, prenatal vitamins, and using preseed

Cd 8 today and im sick as can be. Throwing up everything, in bed with horrible earache. Hope im better for ovulation which could come in just a few days.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo