Community post

Discussion

Anxiety over number 3? Could this be a pregnancy symptom.

Okay, I've been reading the pregnancy announcements. Well I was reading through women who have had miscarriages (though it was about their bfps) and all of a sudden I started getting terrible anxiety over having a m/c. My son and daughter have been perfectly healthy but that's what scares me. It's a weird reaction and the thought just makes me want to cry. But, up until we had my daughter in 07 we had tried 7 years to conceive and then two years later we had our son. I guess it just scares me I don't know. I should have gotten the witch today. She hasn't came yet. I go for a blood test on the 3rd of Jan. I don't even know why I feel this way. I thought after my daughter if she was the only one we had then we were blessed. Then my son came and I felt we were doubly blessed. I don't know how to explain it. I see so many women who have lost their babies and worry that something will happen to this one. The worst part is I only have a feeling right now I'm pregnant and know it wont do me any good to worry, but just out of the blue these feelings start coming. I guess I'll only stop worrying when a baby is in my arms.

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey, hey, hey missus, calm down. You got your bfp then?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

I got a very very faint line. So faint I considered it an evap. I go for a blood test on the 3rd. I'll no then for sure.

13 years ago • Post starter

You must relax and, if you do get your bfp, enjoy it! I know its very frightening but its a long time to worry yourself sick. Although i will be exactly the same when i eventually get my bfp. Good luck and keep us updated.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo