Community post

Discussion

Anxiety over number 3? Could this be a pregnancy symptom.

Okay, I've been reading the pregnancy announcements. Well I was reading through women who have had miscarriages (though it was about their bfps) and all of a sudden I started getting terrible anxiety over having a m/c. My son and daughter have been perfectly healthy but that's what scares me. It's a weird reaction and the thought just makes me want to cry. But, up until we had my daughter in 07 we had tried 7 years to conceive and then two years later we had our son. I guess it just scares me I don't know. I should have gotten the witch today. She hasn't came yet. I go for a blood test on the 3rd of Jan. I don't even know why I feel this way. I thought after my daughter if she was the only one we had then we were blessed. Then my son came and I felt we were doubly blessed. I don't know how to explain it. I see so many women who have lost their babies and worry that something will happen to this one. The worst part is I only have a feeling right now I'm pregnant and know it wont do me any good to worry, but just out of the blue these feelings start coming. I guess I'll only stop worrying when a baby is in my arms.

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey, hey, hey missus, calm down. You got your bfp then?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

7 years ago

I got a very very faint line. So faint I considered it an evap. I go for a blood test on the 3rd. I'll no then for sure.

7 years ago • Post starter

You must relax and, if you do get your bfp, enjoy it! I know its very frightening but its a long time to worry yourself sick. Although i will be exactly the same when i eventually get my bfp. Good luck and keep us updated.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

7 years ago

Advertisement