Community post

Discussion

BBT of 99.1

My hubby and I just started trying for about a month for number 3 (and our last child). We never expected to have one let alone number 3 (but that's beside the point). Anyway, my basal body temps have been running 99.1. I suspect I might be pregnant again. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they all looked like evap lines so disregarded them. I am currently at 13 dpo and am going in January 3rd for a blood test. Anyway, I was wondering if 99.1 seemed too high for a pregnant basal body temp. Now I know that every woman is different, but usually my bbt runs around 89.9 or so. I've also been getting headaches, been unusually upset at things that doesn't usually bother me, been unusually thirsty, have excess saliva and many other things. Was just wondering for those of you who have been pregnant or recently become pregnant if these temps seem normal.

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

anything is possible i know that in charting its a good sign when your temp stays up that is one good sing of pregnancy i remember one cycle when i had got prego( i lost the baby thay cycle) but didnt know i keep temping til i was 18dpo and it was still high so i took a pt and it sure was positive so it is a BIG POSIBLITY good luck on the blood test monday please uopdate when u get a chance

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo