Community post

Discussion

waiting is sooo hard

View Full Post

I have been trying with ovulation tests for two months unsucessfully... but for the first time (I ovulated on the 23rd) I have very sore breasts and nipples and feel full and heavy. I have also been having PMS cramp symptoms but my period wouldn't be due until next week toward the end of the week. I maybe just reading into it. Of course I couldn't wait and tested this morning with a negative result, but it is too soon. I am going to retest on Sun.... I hate waiting!

21 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Couldn't sleep all night and woke up to a BFN! Trying not to lose hope but trying not to expect a positive. Hopefully you have better luck than I did today!

User Image

13 years ago

Still negative for me today.... I am not sure what to think because last night I was somewhat naseauted from food and I went to bed an hour early because I was so tired. Maybe it is just a normal bug and I am reading into it. Oh well I guess I will test again on Wed. when my cycle is suppose to start but I am not putting much hope into it. I hope your news is more promising!!

13 years ago • Post starter

So it's tuesday and still nothing... BFN! Trying not to freak out cause I thought that this was really gonna be my month.. Starting to think I was just imagining symptoms. Even though I did nothing of the sort for the past 2 months. Well I still have 4 tests left and AF isn't due until saturday so we'll see how it goes. Better luck and baby dust to you! If it's not my month I @ least hope it's yours!

User Image

13 years ago

I am there with you.... I was holding out for a faint positive today; but I got a BFN:( I did have some pinkish fluid yesterday and read you can get implantation up to 12 days dpo; and I am at 12 today. So I could have implanted late and it will take even longer for the preg. test to show a positive.... I have conceded that the only way I will know for sure is if I get my period tommorrow or Thurs. Then I will know for sure... I am always on time within one or two days so if it is late then that will be my positive so to speak.... but I still think I will get it:( Well hang in there and don't drive yourself crazy at least like I have been doing. Yesterday I wanted to cry all day! Now however, I know I have to wait another almost two weeks before I ovulate again....Ugh Keep me posted!

Omg. And to top things off there has been a pregnancy announcement @ work! I don't want to be upset about it because the girl is actually a good friend of mine and I should be rational about it.. I already knew she was pregnant but now the whole office knows and that's all they keep talking about! Its driving me batty. Its not like she set out to steal my "pregnancy thunder".. Thank goodness you're here for me to vent to. I really am happy for my friend. I'm just having a pity party for myself. =(

User Image

13 years ago

this morning I turned on the tv and the first thing on was Regis and Kelly and they were reading pregnancy facts.... Are you Kidding? Then my hubby on the phone with his sister (who meant well)- I heard her say over the phone "any news yet?" "I know you are trying..." Talk about frustrating and pressure! I was already in a weepy mood and then that.... No AF yet but I am sure she is on her way this month and I guess I will have to double my efforts so to speak:)

I am officially out this month as AF showed up on schedule today! At least it is on schedule; I can look at it positively that way. So, I will now be waiting the long 10 days to ovulation......

Well still a BFN for me. AF has not reared her ugly head but I fear that she's just around the corner. I'm starting to think that maybe it isn't my month either. =( well I guess I'll keep you updated until she shows up but I do have little hope.. Better luck to us all next month.

User Image

13 years ago

So I think I'm just gonna wait for AF and see what happens.. This testing is driving me nuts. The Witch hasn't shown but I can feel her presence.. The last few days have been so stressful. I swear that if I am not pregnant I'm gonna have a few glasses of wine this weekend. Maybe a few bottles. Lol. Hope the hear that it wasn't AF and just late implantation bleeding for you!

User Image

13 years ago

testing is driving me crazy also!!! I tested today and I still got BFN. I still haven't gotten my AF; just spotting once a day. I thought again today I would know for sure because AF would come fully today; but it didn't again.... so I am still waiting!! It is driving me batty. I am going to test again tommorrow; but if I get another negative and I still have no AF- I am going to go nuts!!! More waiting is still in my future....

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo