Community post

Discussion

Soon To Be Divorced...

I got a phone call from my husband on 2/10 telling me he is leaving me. Been lying and cheating and doesn't want to lie anymore. 4 weeks ago he was praying harder than I was about us getting pregnant, now he doesn't want anything to do with me. I am completely heartbroken...makes me somewhat glad we hadn't conceived, what if he we had? Would he have quit cheating? Probably not unfortunately. I still want a baby more than anything though. I want that amazing love for and from somebody. I have more than enough means to have a baby, so I'm not some 15 year old wanting to keep a guy around by using a baby. My heart is just torn to pieces. I am so in love with this guy, but it's not fair to me. Maybe us not conceiving again was God's way of protecting me as best as he could...now I just need to wait for the man that is going to treat me right and how I deserve...I know life's not fair, but come on...why this?

Sincerely,
Screwed Over...Again!

Hope everyone is having some luck TTC!!!! Much love! Still enjoying reading all of the good news!!!

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

OMG Courtney - I'm so sorry. This must be so devastating for you. My prayers are with you.

Faith

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

So sorry! Your in my thoughts and prayers!

12 years ago

I am so sorry, that is just terrible. Have you thought about maybe having a baby on your own? Getting a sperm donor? Then you don't have to worry about anyone else and just focus on yourself and your baby and your wants and needs, not someone else's.

User Image

12 years ago

I went through this exact same thing back in November. My life turned upside down. What happened since then? I was able to forgive my husband, he was able to be trusted some what again and our marriage became better than even when we were dating.. AND I ended up pregnant in december/january. And I have only God and faith to give credit for all of it. I had no idea what I was going to do.. I had planned on moving out. Leaving for good forever.. and ever. Never seeing him again.. leaving the state I lived in, but i put faith before myself even and things turned out... amazingly happy. I thought there was no way.. and then there was a way.

If you ever need to chat since I have been there.. feel free to message me. :) i am thinking of you. I know what that pain feels like... all too well.

User Image

12 years ago

I tried for over a year with my ex husband and he ended up being a cheating loser too. I'm SO glad I didnt get pregnant with his baby. 2 years later I married the love of my life and it took us 2 more years to get pregnant with my first and we are going on 4 months TTC our 2nd. Keep your head up everything happens for a reason. I'm sure there is a great guy out there that will respect you enough not to cheat on you and would love to have a baby with you.

12 years ago

Thank you guys so much for all of your uplifting comments! This is really a crappy situation, but I can't even explain how happy I am that he pulled this crap before any babies were on the way! That would make this SO much harder!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo