Community post

Discussion

What dpo where you when getting + on the baby/dollar brand

Trying to figure out when to take another test using this brand. I bought two more tests and am wanting to wait to get the best result. What dpo where you when taking this brand of test.

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I just got my BFP and tested with one of those along with Internet dip strips, I was 9-10DPO, but I have to say with the dollar tree test my line was sooooo faint I wasn't even sure it was really there. So maybe best to wait until 11-12dpo. I tested with target store brand ept at 11dpo and got stong positive within about a minute.

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

I'm at 11 dpo right now. I took several tests. I started at 6 dpo and have been taken (much more than I should I admit) one every day since. They have started out so faint I thought they were evap lines. I took one tonight and they were darker but still you had to hold it to the light. I have one more left (I've taken 10 dollar tests at dpo 6-12, 5 frers at 6 dpo) and plan on waiting a couple more days before I take my last ones. Ha ha tell me I'm not a POAS addict. I was just curious to find out others experience using this test.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo