Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I am 4 dpo also! I bellieve i ovulated on Jan 28th too. I kept thinking all day i was 3 dpo, but i am 4! lol...I am new on here, but excited to meet ppl and discuss symptoms!!

12 years ago

I,m new here as well! I originally thought I was 3 DPO also. I'm charting on another site as well that told me that I ovulated on January 29th but someone pointed out that I had more than likely ovulated the day before:)
Are you having any symptoms now?

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, ovulated just a day before you, Jan 27. be nice if we could wait together. I'm trying for my first child. This is my third ttc cycle. hope to hear from you and lots of baby dust to you as well

User Image

12 years ago

efuabarimah = Yeah the TWW can make me a bit obsessive. I can't wait to POAS. I think it would be nice to have some people to talk to and compare notes. I'm trying for my first child too and let me think..... this is my third cycle also! lol I suspect that I had a chemical in November but I'm not sure. I just started charting this month.

Hi Kimasha, thanks for the prompt response and hope you're good. Like you said the tww makes you crazy. Last month, I thought I would lose my mind just waiting. This time around,I'm more relaxed, taking things one day at a time with lots of prayer. So sorry about the chemical and I trust things will be good this time around. Last month, I missed my period for two days and I was in shock for days when AF showed up the third day. This is the first time I've ever been so conscious of my body and the changes and stuff. The first two cycles, I just made some calculations then went for it but this time I tried the OPK and I think the timing's about the same but it does give you a more accurate physical evidence that the timing's right. Let's see..my symptoms today are severe backcahe, some twinges in the am and now some mild cramping/pressure. Let's keep looking out for that BFP. :)

User Image

12 years ago

My timing last month was great but still no BFP. I wasn't discouraged though, I was actually a little motivated to get a little more intune with what was going on with my body. I was diagnosed with some softball size fibroids and several small ones a little over a year ago. The doctor said because I don't have kids I should try for a least six months before I should consider surgery. I decided TTC because I'm 31 and not getting any younger!!! lol This month I started charting temps, using OPK's, preseed and instead softcups. I'm a little nervous about becoming a mom but super excited also. The BD timing this month was ok but we both get BFPs!!!

Yes BFPs all the way for the both of us I'm actually 41 years old so it would be quite a miracle when I get my BPF this cycle. It's very good that you're starting out early. The funny thing is sometimes when you think the timing's not exactly on point, things actually work out. What country are you in? I'm in Ghana, located in west Africa...and I'm mot sure have things like pre-seed and stuff lol. Any promising symptoms for you yet?

User Image

12 years ago

Hi sadeymae77, nice to meet you, I'm new here too and be great to compare notes and stuff. I ovulated on Jan 27 but I think its' close enough. Don't plan to test until at least day 14. keep reaching for that BFP...

User Image

12 years ago

My friends seem to think that I did not start early enough:( I was waiting for the right time, until I realized that there will probably never be the perfect time. Wow!!! Ghana! That's awesome! Are you from there? I'm in the United States. I didn't know anything about preseed, OPKs and Instead softcups until I start charting online. I actually chart on 3 online charts to compare and kill time during TWW. It helps me with this sudden case of OCD that I developed.

Hey! I am a little tired, not too bad though. I have been experiencing some "burning pain" like i havent ate for hours, which i just ate only about a hour before that. I have been experiencing something, that i am not sure is normal. I had EWCM last wknd, when i ovulated. I am still experiencing this CM. My husband and I have been TTC #1 for past 10 years! This is great to hear everyones symptoms and stories! I am excited about finding this site! I am from Michigan. What are some symptoms you girls are experiencing, if any?..

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo